Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

Another typical day in the animation studio. Nothing new, how original. I turn to see Bendy cuddling me like a stuffed animal, grinning wide as his legs are tangles with mine. His arms around my waist and his face in my chest. So adorable. Even after 6 years of staying here as a cartoon his face never loses it's charm! Honestly it's impressive. I try to wiggle out of Bendy's grasp, only to make him hug me closer, his breath on my neck. 

"Wake up Bendy." I whisper sweetly into his ear. He shuffles and flutters his eyes softly. 

"But I don't wanna, can't we stay here and just cuddle a little longer?" Bendy questions me, I roll my eyes playfully. I guess a couple more minutes won't hurt. 

"Fine, but after 5 minutes is up you're letting me go. I need to find some more bacon soup for breakfast." I inform my demon boyfriend. He smiles to me and laces his fingers through my bangs. 

"Sounds good to me." Bendy replies to me victorious. He hugs me tighter, and I just respond to hugging him back. My dear little demon. 

???'s P.O.V: 

I am heading to the office again to do my research. I need to find both a missing girl and boy, (Y/n) (L/n) and Damian Carter. 6 years of being missing? That's a new record in my book! It's honestly sad to know that Mrs. (L/n) commit suicide after only a few months after (Y/n) is reported missing. Guess she just couldn't take the pressure. It's heart breaking honestly to see my own kindergarten best friend missing. I've given up my own dream job just to find her. Damian too.... Still a mystery on how he's went missing. I open the tall building with other investors like me dash out with suitcases. Some pushing me out of there ways cause there in that much of a hurry. I sigh to myself and push the elevator button up. I wait impatiently as I am confronted by another investigator. Oh great, it's that one that likes to hit up all the woman here. 

"Hey baby." He starts, that's all I need to immediately want to punch this guy's face off. 

"What the hell do you want from me?" I question the man, I tap my foot to the ground. Just begging for the elevator to come already. 

"How about you and I come to my place. Tonight?" The man proceeds to grab my wrist. I just have one question for the bosses here, HOW IN THE NAME OF HELL IS THIS GUY NOT FIRED YET?! I slap his hand away and just in time the elevator is here. I scurry in and I shut the door before Mr. 'I wanna have sex' comes in. I press the 25th floor and it sends me up to my floor. I get out of the elevator and I go to my office. I sit down and I get to work straight away! My finger tips tap away and I look at every online source about (Y/n) or Damian. Nothing, why is this? They can't just melt away and don't exist! I sigh in frustration, until I see a random add come up. I see that it's about a old animation studio. I curiously click it, wait.... This is the same studio (Y/n), Damian and I went to at the first day of high school! I rapidly click it for more information. 

"1930, Joey Drew gone missing" 

"2000, Man named Henry gone missing." 

This is the same crap about them two men that went missing for years!... 

Hold the phone! What if (Y/n) and Damian are there?! Trapped or something! Ha! I think I have the main key! I shut off my computer and I hurry out of my office and I run to the elevator. Picking up my phone to call the police.

"I think I have the key..." 

Bendy's P.O.V:  

I stuff my mouth with another spoonful of bacon soup. Gulping it down with a grin on my face, (Y/n) comes over with her bowl after Alice refills hers. She sits next to me as she eats her soup again.