Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

Oh sweet honey lemon ice tea. My head fuck'in hurts like hell. God... I'm going to beat the shit out of that asshole (F/n). Why does she hate me so much? I've done nothing wrong to her! She is the one after all to abduct me out of the animation studio and into this laboratory for all I know. I see my arms and legs and torso attached to many medical supplies and I see a tank of ink sitting in the corner. All the tubes connecting to the gallons of ink. I guess this is supposed to be my blood supply. I sit up from my bed and I see (B/n) walk over to me. Sitting next to me on my edge of my bed. He turns to me with sadness in his eyes. I can understand why though, he sighs sadly and opens his mouth. 

"Look (Y/n), I'm so sorry about Mrs.(F/n) throwing that chemical at you. I just called her in to see the progress of my studies about you. When I was introducing the chemical that can hurt you to her, she just grabbed the bottle from me and went out to see you. Before I could recall anything, I just found you practically melting away. I took you back to my office so you can heal... I... I could have stopped her..." (B/n) says to me with sorry in his voice. I feel so bad for (B/n), he doesn't want to hurt me, yet he is being forced to do so. I can understand this, I sigh and I weakly smile to (B/n). 

"I..I understand, but.... am I going to take long to heal?" I ask (B/n). He rubs his hands together and silence sets in for his thinking. 

"It won't take forever, but it will take a while. So you won't be able to have any visits for the next week or so." (B/n) explains to me, I nod understanding my state of condition. I can't expect myself to be able to pay visits in my state now, having all these tubes connected to my entire body giving me support? Yeah right, in my dreams. I look around the room some more to find flowers everywhere. All types and colors. 

"W-What's with all these flowers?" I ask (B/n). He takes a moment to look at all the flowers in the room then looks back to me. 

"These flowers? They're from your fans, There 'get better soon' presents from the kids that were supposed to see you today. In fact, that's many of them." (B/n) finishes explaining to me. I nod as I start to feel sleepy again. And I just woke up, I yawn and I lie down back into my bed sheets and flutter my eyelids close. I'm just super tired right now. 

Callie's P.O.V: 

I hide under my pink rose bed sheets and I cry silently about (Y/n) being hurt. This is all mommy's fault. But.... (Y/n) tells me to stay strong and try to stay happy with what I have. I don't even know where to start to see the sunshine in my life, everything is going down to poop. I hear a creak at my door and I snuggle deeper into my sheets. Pressure moves to one side of my bed and I peek out of my blankets to see mommy sitting on my bed. 

"Callie sweetie, get dressed. Mommy's going to the laboratory again," She tells me, then she sits off my bed and goes to the door, "Remember, DO NOT talk to (Y/n). She's dangerous and is only acting to be kind and innocent. Don't trust her." She finishes her speech and leaves my room. I hurry behind and close the door. I sigh and I finally walk over to my dresser. I take out a (F/c) dress with some socks. I take off my pajama's and I slip on my everyday clothes. I dust my dress and put my (F/c) rose clip into my hair. I walk out to the kitchen to see mommy done making breakfast and I sit in my seat. I see my plate placed in front of me. I grab the fork at the side of my plate and I begin to eat my scrabbled eggs. It's more than what I usually get, so I guess I'm lucky this time. I finish my eggs and I rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

"Remember.... Don't talk to (Y/n)... But...." I think as my electric toothbrush is brushing all my teeth, "She.....She's my only friend." 

Bendy's P.O.V: