Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

Remember when I said that I don't like people drinking, and I let (B/n) pass because... nice cartoon? I regret letting this happen. I look at the now drunk professor (B/n) as he takes another chug of his whiskey. I keep slapping myself for letting this happen. Lucky for us, We get a free meal cause they never expect me to come along and show up! So we can go right now. I groan in annoyance to know the ass pain coming when I have to take the professor back to the lab. I get out of my seat and I walk over to (B/n). I pick him out of his seat, I literally drag him out of his seat. I hook onto his entire arm and I have to use the elevator to get us both to the lowest floor. 

"Wooow! You look real *Hic* pretty!" (B/n) flirts with me with his alcoholic breath. I groan as the elevator door opens up and I drag (B/n) out of the elevator. I drag him all the way to the door with people giving me confused looks. I smile and chuckle nervously. They get my point and leave the staring at us alone. I sigh in relief and I continue to drag (B/n) back to the lab. Outside there is people browsing in stores, eating at other restaurants, and some people heading home from work. I sigh as I look down the street I'm on. Well, at least this place isn't overwhelmingly away from the lab. Though I can't say this will be a easy walk back, it's descent. I sigh and I lift the professor's arm around my shoulder and I begin to walk. 

"I can see rainbows! And it's night!" (B/n) exclaims as the alcohol becomes stronger smelling to my bunny nose. Oh god, this smell is so strong. I continue to drag the professor back to the labs. The forests hit me and I see the trees and bushes come into deeper view. I suddenly hear rustling coming closer to us. My heart jumps and I drop (B/n) down to the ground. I look around to see who could make that noise. More rustling comes and I turn to the sound. Coming out is.... oh you have got to be kidding me!

"Come on! What part of 'leave me alone' do you not get?!" I glare daggers at Bendy. He is not a human, but the same little demon I know. I WOULD say love, but no... I'm going to say hate.  He walks up to me with sad yet pleading eyes. 

"(Y/n)... I know you're still mad at me-" 

"Why wouldn't I?" 

"Look, remember Alice?" 

"The douche betraying 'friend' of mine? Yes." 

"Well..." Bendy pauses and takes something out from behind his back. I take a look at it and I see it's Alice's halo. I lean in closer to Bendy and he without hesitation breaks the ring in half and it melts into ink. The liquid drips out through his fingers. I slowly turn back up to Bendy, I feel like I shouldn't smile. But I can't help myself. A smile breaks into my face. Bendy sees my face and returns the smile, "I-I thought you'd like Alice gone. So I did the work for you, please.... can you forgive me?"

I let the quiet and calming silence rain on top of both of us. I look at Bendy with plain eyes, I'm trying so hard not to show emotions of hate. 

"Bendy, I know you want me back. But... the moment of you and Alice cheating on me. I can't get that out.... I need space, PLEASE! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE!" I desperately plead to Bendy. He looks down at the ground. Then he draws his eyes back up to me, I see them with sadness in them. He sighs sadly and rubs his arm. 

"O-Oh, okay... I-I understand... W-Whenever you're ready.... Make sure you try and find me." Bendy says tells me in defeat. Then he goes back into the bushes and vanishes, I sigh to myself sadly and I turn back to (B/n) and continue to drag him back to the labs. 

"Whoa, I swear I just saw two toons! Including you (Y/n)!!" (B/n) exclaims to me with surprise and more alcohol. 

"I'm only real, not the other one you saw." I say plainly. As my journey back to the labs go on. 

Bendy's P.O.V: 

That stupid drunk man! Who the hell does he think he is?! Thinking he can have my (Y/n) all to himself?! She isn't some waitress to anyone! SHE'S MINE! Ink begins to drip down my face, but I wipe all that ink away with my arm. I have to get back to the campsite to look for Boris, he's probably worried about me. I shift through the many bunches of leaves and I see a light up ahead. I rush over to it and I see a fire place. Two tents, and Boris now back to a cartoon sitting near the fireplace. I walk over to him and I see him shoot his eyes at me. 

"B-Bendy! What took you so long?! I thought you said you were going to release ink?" Boris questions me. I huff and I scratch my head in awkwardness. Might as well tell him...

"I did! I really did, but I heard something when I was heading back. I took a look to see what it was and..." I pause as I feel a hand on my shoulder, I see Boris with a comforting smile. I smile back and I proceed, "And... I saw (Y/n), This isn't a dream or anything. She was really there, and, she was carrying a drunk man somewhere. I figured that he forced her to work for her. I don't trust him." 

"Did you tell her about you killing Alice?" Boris asks me, still looking at me as here I am looking at the sandy platform called ground. I tear my eyes away from the ground and I look at Boris, I nod my head. 

"Yeah, I did tell her. She... honestly doesn't mind me killing her." I say quickly, I see Boris's eyes widen in shock. No surprise, though I bet hundreds of dollars everyone will be surprised if someone just goes up to them and tells them that they killed someone and there friends and family don't mind the incident. Boris looks at nothing behind us and turns back to me. His eyes widening more than they already are. 

"W-What?! That doesn't sound like (Y/n) at all! Are you sure you weren't dreaming any of this? Hallucinating?" Boris questions me, making up ways this can be a mistake. But nothing of what I'm saying is false! I simply shake my head 'no'. 

"No, I swear I did see (Y/n)! And she seriously doesn't mind me killing Alice. I guess she does have her reasons, after all. Alice was a douche to (Y/n) anyways." I simply reply to my best friend. He rubs his chin with his fingers and stares at me again. 

"I guess that's true. Alice WAS a douche to (Y/n). So I can see why she doesn't mind." Boris simply replies to me. I nod my head in agreement, what Boris says has to be why she doesn't hate me more for killing Alice. In fact, I bet I've done a favor for (Y/n)! Getting that unwanted weight off  her shoulder. I smirk in daze at myself proud of my accomplishment. I guess this is a win for me. And a step closer to getting (Y/n) back! Though I do have to do something about that man, who is he? In my brain, it's signalling me to just kill the man. I can agree with that, after all... he must be that mean, cruel, scientist that experiments on her right? That has to be the case! He must be doing things against her will! Ink covers my eyes as I just imagine all the terrible things that man must be doing to my princess. I stand up and I clench my fists tightly. Boris stands up after and and places a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him with only one of my eyes to him, since my other is already caked with my ink. 

"(Y/n) will be alright. I promise." 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

I lift (B/n) with all my remaining strength left onto my bed. I guess I have no bed for tonight, maybe sleeping on the doctors desk won't be so bad. I sigh as I can feel sweat roll down my forehead, and all over my body. This is really tiring and I am ready for bed, too bad I won't actually HAVE a bed to sleep in. I hop onto the cold, metal table and I lay down. Curling up into a ball, not really caring that my dress is sticking upwards. It's night anyways, no one will really care. Though it doesn't hurt to not jinx it. I shiver slightly as I struggle to simply close my eyes and sleep. I eventually ease up and I close my eyes, I curl up tighter and I breath in a normal speed. I guess....

I guess I still love Bendy.... Maybe....

A/n: Nya! Janis_Neko is here! I want to give you all two chapters! Cause I really want to make sure I'm making up for the lack of updates, but... I just hope that this story is going good. Also, I might be super generous and make three chapters in one day! If not, at least there's two today. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are eager to see more!! 

Until the next chapter................BYE! :3