Chapter Four

The next thing you knew you were in a strange wooded area, with nobody around, Isolated from all other beings. Toffee yanked you up and you got up, but not gracefully. You two began to walk down the dark path, noises flooded the area, but only from mere branches and twigs.

In a brief moment of quickness, Toffee had you pinned against a tree. He towered over you, making you slightly scared. Then you remembered. Ah, shit, it's monster mating season! You scrambled you get a grip of the sodden bark, but it was slippery, like it had rained recently. Toffee began to undress you, admiring your body. You saw through his black pants, a pretty obvious boner. You were blushing and staring at it when he suddenly smirked "Like what you see?" You nodded, getting a butterfly feeling in your gut. Soon, you too were making out, and it was a little challenging not to cut your lip on his sharp teeth. He had his belt down and his bulge was out. He slid into you carefully, just to not foil his plans. You adjusted to him, and you moaned "F-faster!~" but he had already obliged, and pumped, each time with more inches, until you both had reached your climaxes. He pulled out just in time and released while you had been distracted by the pleasure. He stopped and and took a couple of breaths before saying "That... was nice." You both went to the castle happy.

~~~~~~

It sucks I know just bare with me I don't have Alexander Hamiltons writing skills k