27☁

"Come on baby, it's time to wake up." 

....

"Wake up!"

...

"Are you gonna make me do it? Fine."

You felt something cold and wet drench you, you quickly opened your eyes and looked around. You spotted your boyfriend of two years, standing with wide eyes and a bucket in his hands.

"KIM YUGYEOM! DID YOU JUST POUR COLD WATER ON ME?!" You shouted.

"You weren't getting up. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't dead." He said with a smirk as he tried to contain his laughter.

"Well look, i'm not dead... BUT YOU ARE." You said as you got up, running after him.

It was like this most days, you and Yugyeom have been living together ever since you both graduated. You guys would hang out, go on dates, and just keep each other company. Today he decided to pour water on you to wake you up, yesterday it was silly string.  

"Kim Yugyeom, if you don't come here and apologize..."You said from outside your room, he locked himself in so you wouldn't catch him.

Seconds later you heard the click of the door unlocking. You quickly opened the door to find Yugyeom on his knees. He looked up at you and started to rub his hands together.

"Im sorry baby, im sorry please don't kill me." He begged. 

You looked into his puppy dog eyes and your heart instantly melted. 

"Ah, fine! But this is the last time im letting you off the hook." You said as you grabbed his hand.

"You said that yesterday." He said under his breath.

"What was that?" 

"Nothing!" He quickly responded.

You laughed at his reaction, of course you would keep forgiving him. His cute actions and puppy dog eyes were no match for you.

"I have to change now before I get sick." You said.

"Aww, im sorry for making you chase me around the house in wet clothes." He said as he hugged you, not caring if he got wet too.

You hugged him back then started to get ready for the day. Today was your two year anniversary and you would be going out to dinner with all of your friends. But before that Yugyeom promised to treat you for the day. He was going to take you out, but he didn't tell you where.

Once you both were finished getting ready you went to meet him at the door. He held your hand as you both walked to your car.

"This seems oddly familiar." He said as he started to drive.

"Oh yeah, like the first time we went on a date together."

"I asked you a question on the way there and you never answered me. How come i'm only remembering this just now?"

"You did, you asked me why I cry in my sleep. I'm sorry I never answered you, I guess it was too sudden. Well if you really want to know i'll tell you." He said,as he kept his eyes on the rode.

"I'll wait for you, you don't have to tell me until you are ready." You reassured him.

He gave you a quick smile, and then turned back to the rode.

"I want you to know." He paused.

"... Well, I lost my mom at a young age. I've been battling with my depression that comes around the anniversary of her death. I guess I would cry because I was holding my feelings in for so long, that they had to come out in some way. It also doesn't help that I have a slight case of narcolepsy. It comes every once in awhile but I've been able to control it more lately. Wow I can't believe I never explained all of this to you, I hope it's not too much to handle." He explained as he drove.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through something so hard at a young age. And it's not a problem, I just didn't want to pressure you into talking about something if you weren't comfortable with it. I'm glad you finally got it off of your chest."

"Thank you for waiting for me. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend, i'm going to treat you like the princess you are."