Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Who is she?

            It was a normal day in school when they broke up. Yes, they broke up. The most popular guy of the school and the cutest girl. What happened? Why did they broke? They say no one knows, but now he is free! OH! I found out there is going to be a new girl at the school. Really? Who is she? A model? How is she? Wow, that’s fabulous! In what class with she be? She is a seventh grader. Then she might be in my class!

            Finally that day came. The new girl arrived. Two girls, one was called Aria and the other? No one knows. Five minutes later the bell rang. And the two girls enters. The first girl was called Aria, she was blond hair (painted), hazel eyes, tall, and white skin. And the second girl whose name was unknown was black hair, her eyes are so light blue it seems like grey, and have an average height. When they entered a student yell “they’re almost the same,” then the teacher hush him. The first girl presents herself, she says “I’m called Aria, professional model, and I was the president in my last school.” Then she sit down beside a boy, her sister without presenting herself goes behind her and sit down. Then, the teacher ask her to present herself, but before the teacher finish what she was going to say the girl stands up and says “I’m sorry, but it’s worthless for me to present myself, please just forget about me and look forward to my sister” with an emotionless face without any hope. The teacher creep out and she ignores what happen and continue the class.

            When the class was over everyone went around Aria and present themselves. The girl walks out of the classroom and everyone looks around. But something was wrong, the girl was pale. When the girl walks out she head to the rooftop. When she reached there she fainted, but until school finished no one noticed her. Then, when the last bell rang to go home she wakes up, and founds out she skipped classes but no one notice. She stands up and smiles while the wind pass through her hair, like a princess.

            The next day there was a rumor about her being a ghost, but she still came to school normally, but one thing was different. She was different from yesterday. She wasn’t the like her sister and she didn’t wear make-up either, and they were impressed because she was naturally beautiful, not like her sister.

            When she enter to the class a crowd form around her but she continuously walked to her desk like if nothing were there. When she sat in her desk the most popular guy in her class called Keith start flirting with her. Keith got blond hair, green and light blue eyes and he was tall. The girl told him “please go back to your seat and if you are going to flirt, flirt correctly and please don’t talk to me, talk with my sister” with plain face she pushed him away. Then Aria enters to the class and a crowd forms around her. And everyone asks her about her sister.  Aria goes to her sister’s desk and hit the desk and says “can I tell them about your information?” The girl stands up and says “whatever” and walks away.

            “She is called Manna. She is my younger sister, my twin… She hate crowded places and hate annoying people, and I don’t know why she is like this, since we haven’t get along since I become a ‘model’” Aria said with a sad face. Keith comes to Aria and ask her why she don’t make up with her. Aria breaks up in laughter saying “make up with her? Don’t be silly, is impossible make up with her or even be her friend” then, she says in a serious face and biting in her nails “I don’t think that girl has friends, I haven’t seen her smile for a long time and I don’t think anyone can support that horrible characteristics she got.”

            When the bell rang she enters back and that day they got a test. Manna finished it first and turned it in, then Keith and Aria. The rest of the day ended and everybody went home except the people that got club activities. When Manna finally was walking home a car appear beside her, and Keith enters. Then, Keith opens the window and ask her “are you walking home? Is pretty late you know? Someone might kidnap you.” But Manna continue walking ignoring him.