Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Prom/ gone?

            School had already finish and they already had their graduation. Everyone planned going to the prom with the person they like. Manna prepared everything, and gave everything to the class organizer.  Manna part from her classmates the last day of school.

            The day of the prom everyone that didn’t have a partner went too. Keith was looking for Manna that day. Manna wasn’t at the mansion nor the prom. Even though Manna disappear Keith decide to go to the prom because he didn’t have a partner.

            When Keith reach Manna’s house, Kim was in the room really in hurry. Keith ask Kim “what’s wrong?!” Kim hands the note to Keith, which says: Goodbye Kim, I’m going to miss you, I’m going away of the country, and maybe I will never return. My airplane is today at the hour of the school prom. Sorry, for telling you until now. The card was full of tears as if she were crying at the time she was writing it. Keith enters to the mansion and ask Manna’s mom “where is Manna?” Manna’s mom respond “didn’t she tell you guys, she is going to live in her grandfather’s house for today on, the house is in China. In thirty minutes her airplane is leaving, she is in the airport that is an hour from here.” Keith and Kim goes to Maria’s company and take the helicopter to the airport. When they reach the airport Manna was still sitting there. Keith grabs Manna and yells “why didn’t you tell us?” Manna yells back “I didn’t want you guys to know, that’s why.” Keith says “no, you can’t go!” Manna respond “fine, I won’t go” with a poker face. Keith grabs her and yells “now you’re not going!? Wait a moment you must go!” Manna glares at him, and smiles at Kim. Then, she enters to the plane.

            Keith rethinks what he said and yells at Kim “what did I did?” in the floor. Kim respond “are you an idiot? Why did you said that” grabbing him from the shirt. Keith goes back to the helicopter crying. Kim mumbles “wuahaha… now we can make him suffer, for winning you and not telling you he liked you” smiling.