Picture Perfect Christmas

Characters: reader, Bucky, Clint.

Summary: Reader and Bucky want to make new traditions for their first Christmas together with unexpected results.

Warnings: Fluff mostly, implied smut? Maybe? I dunno. :D

Word Count: 1654

_______________________

"Let's see," you recalled, counting on your fingers as you spoke, "Tree lighting ceremony? Check. Ice skating at Rockefeller Center? Check. Window shopping at Macy's? Check. Walk through Central Park as the snow falls? Now we can check that one off!"

"Yeah, but was it worth it, doll?" asked your favorite Super Soldier, settling down next to you on the couch in the common room.

You sniffled, snuggled up in a blanket as your attentive boyfriend handed you a mug of hot chocolate to warm you. The park, while beautiful and romantic as you strolled arm in arm with Bucky, it had also been absurdly freezing and now you could not get warm enough.

"Yes, it was!!" you assured him, curling into his side to steal his body heat as well.

He let you pick the movie and slowly your body temperature rose to normal, empty mug of cocoa resting on the coffee table. Halfway through the movie, Clint came waltzing in to the room with something in his hands.

"Mail call!" he bellowed, waving envelopes in the expected colors of the season with red, green, and gold being prominent.

"Ooh!!" you untangled yourself quickly from the blanket and the arms of your hunky boyfriend as you approached Clint in excitement, the movie forgotten. "Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

"Ah, ah, ah. Who said there was anything for you?" Clint teased, holding the mail close to his chest.

You leveled him with what you hoped was a withering glare and he caved.

"Alright, alright! Here." He dumped the 6 or 7 cards in your arms as you squealed. This was one of your favorite parts of Christmas. Flipping through the unopened cards to see who they were from, you distractedly made your way down the hall as Bucky followed you.

This was your first Christmas with Bucky after being together about 10 months. You both had misgivings about starting a relationship as teammates, but thankfully Bucky made a move and now you couldn't be happier. In fact, you two had moved into your own apartment at the tower a little over a month ago. It was your first place together so of course you went over the top with the Christmas decorations, demanding that you have a live tree of your own despite the many dotting each floor of the tower. The smell of pine while snuggling in front of the glowing lights with the love of your life was high on your list of favorite Christmas activities. Check.

Blending your traditions and favorite things about Christmas with Bucky's had been fun so far. He was up for pretty much anything as he let you lead him around the city with a giant smile on your face. Bucky's list was significantly smaller, but you still made it happen. He wasn't as worried about his list as he was with yours. So much of it was new to him and he welcomed these new traditions as well as making your own as a couple.

Planting yourself on the couch with a letter opener, you carefully speared each envelope and marveled at the contents of each one. Bucky came and sat on the opposite side of the couch since you had spread out your opened mail on the middle cushion. You were halfway through reading them when he interrupted.

"What are those?"

Abandoning reading the card in your hand, you leveled your eyes with the gorgeous blue of Bucky's.