Chapter Three *EXPLICIT*

Zara's POV

3 weeks later.

I sighed as I watched Titanic. It was the movie Trevor and I had watched on our one year anniversary. Tears perked my eyes as I thought about how happy Rose and Jack were and how depressed I was.

I mentally cursed myself for being jealous of a couple in a movie. It had been almost forty-eight hours since I had even left the bedroom and my stomach grumbled with hunger but I was too sad to even think about eating. The De Santa's were out at dinner.

They had asked me to go but I told them I didn't feel like it. Sighing, I switched off the tv and pulled my knees up to my chest, staring out at the now darkening sky.

Suddenly the ring of the doorbell made me jump almost off the bed. I grumbled as I got up and left the safety of the bedroom. I opened the door but no one was there. There was only a bouquet of roses and a note.

Smiling I picked up the roses and note. There were twelve roses, eleven real but one was plastic. A card was attached.

"I will love you until the last rose dies. -Trevor"

Was written in cursive lettering. I felt my cheeks redden as I picked up the note.

Dear Zara,

I know I don't tell you I love you enough. I know I'm not perfect. But, with every kiss, I fall more for you. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I understand if you never want to see me again, or if you hate me. Honestly, if I was you I would hate me to. But if you give me another chance I will promise to make you the happiest girl on the planet. I would crawl to the ends of the earth to make you happy. I love you so much, Zara. I can't live without you. My heart only beats for you. You mean everything to me.

Love,

Trevor

I slid the note back into the envelope and wipe tears of joy from my eyes. I made a decision. I had to see him.

Trevor's POV

I hurried home, hoping she would forgive me. I would kill for her to be back into my arms. I sat alone on the couch, rubbing my temples. Suddenly a knock at the door startled me.

I opened the door only to be embraced in probably one of the tightest most loving hugs I had ever received. We pulled away and I saw Zara standing there, tears in her bright electric blue eyes. "Trevor, I couldn't stand being away from you. I forgive you. I love you so much Trevor Philips."

Zara's POV

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Trevor's arms encircled my waist as he kissed my lips passionately. "I love you to Zara Townley." Trevor smiled as he picked me up and led me inside. He laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing my jawline to my neck.

I moaned as he hit my sweet spot and sucked softly, marking his territory with a large red hickey. He attacked my lips with his own, kissing me with so much passion that I had never felt with anyone else.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I teased him, not letting him into my mouth. He smirked and pinched my bum, making me gasp and he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues danced and fought, his tongue winning. I ran my hands down his muscled chest, tracing the tattoos and scars.

I slipped my hand beneath his waistband, making him smirk and yank his pants down. He pulled on my shirt as I shrugged it off and threw it to god knows where. I moaned as he pulled on my lip ring with his teeth.

He pulled down my skinny jeans with ease, and that left us in just our undergarments. Trevor pushed my panties back and stuck his two fingers into my clit, making a moan escape from between my lips.

I desperately wanted Trevor inside of me. Slowly, Trevor pulled his fingers out, licking them clean and slowly slid down my panties. I grabbed a condom that was on the nightstand and opened the package.

Trevor took off his remaining clothes and I slid the condom on his hardened length. Slowly, Trevor took me in. I moaned as his large penis went inside my tight pussy. "Mm harder, Trevor!" I moaned as he quickened his pace.

"God I love you!" Trevor moaned. "T-Trevor Im gonna.." I moaned as I let go inside of him. Trevor hit his climax as well and laid down beside of me, wrapping his arms around my naked body. A film of sweat covered us. I fell asleep, loving the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms again. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Trevor kissing my forehead and whispering that he loves me.

A/N

That was very awkward to write. Anywhore, this story is far from being complete. Comment and subscribe.