Chapter Four

Zara's POV

I woke up snuggled in Trevor's warm embrace. The memories from last night swept in like a tidal wave. I smiled and kissed the scar that lingered on his forehead before cuddling back into Trevor's muscled chest.

Trevor's eyes fluttered open and he smiled down at me. "Mornin' baby doll." Trevor smiled. His morning voice made me shudder with delight as I wrapped my arms around him. "Morning. How did you sleep?"

I giggled as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Better than I had in the past three weeks, that's for sure." Trevor grinned against your neck. Pulling back the covers and getting ready to get out of bed, an arm wrapped around your waist. "And where do you think you're goin', princess?" Trevor chuckled. "To take a shower. I stink of your jizz."

I laughed as he pulled me on top of him, kissing me passionately. "I love you." Trevor kissed me again before setting me loose. "I love you to, T."

I squeezed his hand before leaving to take my desired shower I desperately needed. Pulling my hair loose from its bun, my long, wavy brunette hair spilled down my shoulders, reaching my waist. I turned on the water, and slipped in. The red hot water felt relaxing on my skin.

I cleaned my hair and body before shutting off the water and drying off. I slipped on the polka dot lingerie that I had bought at Victoria's Secret and a white tee shirt that showed the top of the bra off a little.

I slipped on some cute shorts and dried my hair. Putting on a natural makeup that went well with my skin tone, I slipped on some converse before leaving the bathroom to make breakfast for the two of us.

As I was flipping the pancakes, I felt arms hug me from behind and kiss the nape of my neck. I giggled as I relaxed into Trevor's chest. I finished making breakfast and put two identical plates on the table that consisted of two golden pancakes, two strips of bacon, a cup of fresh cut fruit and two glasses filled with freshly squeezed orange juice.

"You're too good to me." Trevor smiled as he pecked me on the lips and sat down in front of me. Trevor practically devoured his food, moaning as he savored every bite. "It melts in your mouth," Trevor gushed.

I giggled as I put a bite of pancake in my mouth. After Trevor got ready and kissed me on the mouth, trailing kisses down my jawline. "I'll be home around five, darling. I love you."

Trevor rested his forehead on mine and kissed me again before he departed. I sighed in contentment at his perfectness and started to clean up the trailer a little. I did my nails a pretty sea foam green color and started making dinner for Trevor and I when he got home.

I made golden brown, crisp chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and macaroni and cheese-all of Trevor's favorites. As soon as I finished making dinner, I heard Trevor's Bodhi rumbling down the roads and stop at our trailer.

"Im home, sweetie." I heard Trevor as he walked in, caked in blood but still made my heart flutter. When he saw me he smiled and walked over, grabbing me by the waist and kissing my awaiting lips.

"I missed you." Trevor smiled, pulling me closer. We ate dinner together and started to get ready for bed. I slid into bed and waited for my Prince Charming. He walked in, shirtless and wearing sweat pants, his V line showing slightly.

I tried hard not to stare, but ended up staring lustfully at his rippled muscles and six pack. "Like what you see?" Trevor teased as he slid into bed and kissed me passionately on the lips. I laid my head on his chest, my hand moving to his toned stomach and my leg wrapping over his. "I love you." Trevor whispered.

"I love you to." I smiled before drifting off to sleep as Trevor played with my hair. Life couldn't get any better.