chapter 3

Jennie pov

What does he meant by i am his slave ! Thats complete annoying ....
By the way i dont want to any consequences that i have faced last time suddenly that acid bowl pops in my mind... is he is psycho or something he wants to destroy my cute face this is the way of him to kill me ! I have quickly took a bath and quickly dressed myself in shorts and tank top what made me cringe that he knew my clothing sizes and all the clothes in the almirah were of my sizes , he had so much time to buy all these......strange...
When i came downstairs that masked man called me to the dining room .

Aye Jennie come here ...let me introduce to all my members living in this villa ....he said in a hoarse voice.

VILLA  ?  I am in a villa ! He is freaking rich ! I thought .

So in the dining room i got introduced to v also known as taehyung he is the younger brother of the masked man..
And i finally get to know the name of the masked man Jin......
Such a beautiful name with such a cute innocent face ......
But inside he is a monster....a demon.....

Aye u slut what are u thinking get to work and make breakfast for us ..
And today u will call me master jin !
UNDERSSTOOD ! He yelled in my face .

How dare he called me slut ! I thought .

And dont u dare escape this villa ! Consequences will be very bad and v keep ur eyes on her and take her to the kitchen . He added

And after his lecture v took me to  kitchen ....

How can u bear ur hyung ? He seems annoyingly ! I asked v.

Not at all ...he is a good man. v smiled

What the fuck he is saying all the people living here are psycho ! Ah let go i have to quickly make breakfast for these dogs .

So in the breakfast i have made egg roll , pasta and sushi . Why do i feel like it will not taste good as i have not made food for a long time .....
I dont know.....

When i served them breakfast i was rewarded by a tight slap by jin as the breakfast didnt taste good .

Ur breakfast tastes like shit ! He shouted at my face .

It brought tears in my eyes .....
How he can be so cold hearted to a girl like me what i have done wrong to him .....

Aye v take her to the other rooms and show her how to work . He told v .

It made me cry more....

At midnight after dinner.....

While i was in my bed lying thinking hard ....
Suddenly my whole body started aching from todays chores but thank god v helped me to do most of the chores , he is a nice man unlike his elder brother, the asshole...

Then suddenly many questions came into my mind like why he had kidnapped me , is he had some rivalry with jungkook, or my family ....everything was so confusing to me ..... suddenly my eyes went to verandah then i got an idea ...
Then i went towards the verandah and saw that there is a pool underneath the verandah ...
I can easily escape this place by jumping through the verandah i will fall in the pool without hurting myself and moreover i know swimming skills  as i was about the cliff of the verandah i got interrupted by someone none other than V !

V pov

Hyung told me to check on her so that she couldnt escape ...
When i entered the room what i saw was unbelievable !
She was about to jump of the cliff and was about to commit SUICIDE ! i quickly stopped her but she resisted and started yelling ...
When i told her why she was about to commit suicide she seemed amused she told me about her escape plan i laughed she seemed confused i told her that it is a painting , an illusion not a pool .
And she seemed shocked .