chapter 21

V's pov

Day in and day out ..... till this day i have failed to bring jin hyung and jennie together .
I dont know whats wrong with two of them ......
Last night they were enjoying so much today they are deathly silent .

They are today doing their businesses like nothing happened yesterday , and how the two of them can be so stubborn why dont they confess that two of them like each other . I have to do something .......

Jin's pov

I dont want to accept the harsh truth that i like jennie not just that she reminds me of my lost love jisoo but i feel kind of connected to her . Why ? I thought .

She doesnt deserves me , she deserves much more better than me ..... in the sake of revenge i have hurt her unnecessarily .

I was there lying on my bed thinking hard then i was interrupted by v besides me ..... i really didnt know when he entered ....

Hyung ! Whats wrong with you today ? Are u sick ? Or something else ? V asked .

Nothing v . just headaches . I replied . 

It was a pure lie and when i lie to him he would simply caught me. I thought.

Hyung ! U are lying ! V said calmly.

I knew it . I thought.

Just go v leave me alone i am really tired and sick . I said .

Hyung its about Jennie . Right ? V asked.

I nodded helplessly .

Hyung i know you are still confused between jennie and jisoo and i know hyung u like jennie . V said

I cant like jennie neither can i love her she deserves much more better. I said . And moreover i cant cheat on jisoo i have promised her once that she is my first and last love . I said without hesitation.

But Jisoo is gone . V said .

Which made me extremely angry ...

Jisoo had never left me she is always there with me ! I told v angrily .

Now i was fed up of v's all attempts to make me like jennie.

Calm down hyung ! I KNOW SHE IS ALWAYS THERE IN YOUR HEART  ! And she will always there in but u have too move on hyung even jisoo will always wanted you to move .. she is always watching you from the stars and she wants u too be unhappy , your actions will truly hurt her , hyung ! V said.

It made me realise ..... i was so blind in my revenge that i have hurt jennie so much and even killed his best friend but i am helpless.....

Nothing is too late hyung ! God is giving u a chance to move on ! Dont let go Jennie . V said and left leaving me in chaos and confusion.......

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

Jennie's pov .....

CRAASSHHH !

SHIT ! i broke another plate,  whats wrong with me today ? I am getting distracted from my work all because of my stupid heart and mind fight.
My mind says to confess my love to jin .....
But my heart says that jin still cant be trusted ..... its somewhat true because he killed Sana.

Whom should i listen to ? Mind or heart ?

Craaasshhh !

Holy shit ! Not again ANOTHER PLATE  !

Jin's pov

After long hours of arguing with my mind and brain .... i have finally decided ....

I will confess my love to jennie .....

But how ?

Then an idea struck in my mind....

V !