chapter 9

Jennie's pov

Finally ! Day 2 of my escape plan ...i am excited everything is set in my mind !
I quickly got freshen up and took out my best casual outfit that i bought yesterday from the mall !
I quickly went downstairs to prepare the breakfast ...
Umm .....whats today in the chiken, egg fry , cake and juice ! Ummm that will work !

Jin pov

Ahh ! Whats wrong with this monkey ! Waking up early , preparing breakfast and making hilarious noises in the kitchen cant she cook silently !

V pov

Everything is so much messed jennie's attitude is changing its not her real self ... i know she is about to do something nonsense i have to stop her..
When i went to warn her she shooed me away !
She will regret .....
Jin hyung may be a sweet person in reality but his anger is terrible and it is like hell...

Jin's pov

Umm... the breakfast looks good ! This girl is putting so much effort in all this but she will get nothing , atleast she is safe from my wrath ...but i nearly choked down my food when she said .........

Oppa ! I want to feed u today with my own hands !

What the hell she is  saying   and moreover she called me oppa thats strange .....

While i was lost in my thoughts she suddenly jumped in my lap and started feeding me forcefully ..... i dont know why i was not able to push her away ..... and moreover i felt kind of comfortable in her body warmth ....
And what she is wearing today it makes me to rip her outfit off...
Ahh ! Whats happening to me why i am feeling so vulnerable around her, to prevent all this thought i pushed her off and stormed towards my room.

I dont want to see her face .....

But that bitch followed me and went inside my room with me , i drag her outside my room but again she entered.....

It made me angry....
I asked her angrily....

Aye u monkey what do u want ?

She replied that she want to talk about her old school days....as she is bored.
She laid down my bed and she asked me to join her i hesitated at first but she pulled me along with her and started her funny stories ...
Mysterious i like her company and forgot about my revenge for sometime..........