Chapter 15

"Five minutes ladies." Smiling, I turned to face Kat who grabbed hold of my both my hands in hers. She took in a shaky breath and looked back to me.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded. I grinned and squealed while pulling her into a hug. I couldn't believe my brother and Kat were finally getting married.

"Ok, lets go." Tina said grinning just as big as me. We walked to the room where we would be exiting from and I looked out to see everyone already seated with Matt stood alone by the altar. Why Kat had to come up with the idea that her bridemaids should walk down the aisle with his groomsmen I'll never know.

The music started playing and I bent down next to Abby.

"You ready kid?" I asked and she nodded enthusiastic. I laughed and shook my head. "You know what to do?" She nodded again. "Ok sweetie," I stood up and kissed her forhead. "It's your turn."

"Bye mummy." She whispered and waved while she walked over and met Wilson at the end of the aisle where they held hands and started to walk towards Matt.

"Olivia." I said and she groaned while woddling over to me.

"Can't I rolled down in a wheel chair?" She complained rubbing her back.

"Hunny, if I could do it you can to." I said and gave her a light push out to meet our cousin Arthur. Kerri went next, meeting Andy and then Tina walked down with Jakey and then there was me, to meet Zac. Coincidence?

"Just get through today Sophie." I whispered to myself before slipping my arm through his. I kept my eyes at the front and watched Abby and Wilson jumping with excitment. Matt grinned like a chesire cat and the whole scene in front of me was just beautiful.

I had managed to move everything outside for the wedding and thankfully the weather was on our side. Trees shaded the area, everything was green, red and white. White benches for the guest which were decorated in ivy and red rose petals scattered the aisle.

Everything was perfect.

"You look beautiful." Zac whispered to me before we had to stand on opposite sides. I kept my head down hiding the betraying blush that was creeping onto my face. Everyone stood up when Kat met her father and began to walk down the aisle.

I watched Matt's face while everyone else had their eyes on the bride, the love he held for the woman walking down the aisle was something out of this world. His face fell when he saw her, not the bad look more like oh my god I can't believe I'm marrying this woman look. I couldn't blame him, Kat looked beautiful in her dress. Kat and Matt never broke gaze and a pang of jealousy went through me.

I wanted that. Wanted some who would look at me like that, some one to be a male role model for Wilson and Abby. I wanted a family of my own. Taking my eyes away from Kat while she kissed her father's cheek, I glanced at Zac from the corner of my eye to find him completely just out right staring at me. Not creepy but defiantly not discreetly and Paige was sat three rows back.

I was still processing the conversation we had. One minute he's mad at me the next he's confessing his love for me. Can it get any more confusing?

**********************************

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back the newly weds for their first dance. Mr and Mrs Danvers!" Zac shouted into the microphone as everyone began clapping. Kat and Matt walked into the room hand in hand and smiling the biggest I'd ever seen them smiling.

Tina and I took our places on stage while Matt and Kat stepped into the middle of the dancefloor.

Sophie
Watching every motion in my foolish lovers game

On this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame

Tina
Turning and returning to some secret place inside

Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say

Both:
Take my breath away
Take my breath away