6

-Minho-

Jeff tsked at my ankle.

"I'm afraid you'll have to rest for a few days, maybe a few weeks." I frowned. Stupid griever. 

I sighed. "Thanks shank," I said as I looked down at my now bandaged swollen ankle. It wasn't a break, just a very bad sprain.

"There's crutches there if you want some." Jeff said as he washed his hands. I waved my hand dismissively.

"Nah, I'll be fine." As I left the tent, he yelled after me.

"Just don't put any pressure on it Slinthead!"

"Whatever Shuckface!" I yelled back. 

~~~~~
-Rose-

Newt kept saying that I had to tell him. But me, I wasn't so sure. Yes, we were definitely close in the past, before all of these wicked things happened to us, and yes I got strange warm fuzzy feelings inside my chest when he ran through his hair with his hand, or when he had that sexy smirk of his hanging on his lips or when he had his shirt off like hot damn son, however I was sure that those feelings were not returned.

First off, he had no recollection of the past- before the maze- like everyone else in the maze.

And even if he remembered, it was possible he had moved on.

I sighed as I gazed at the walls of the maze. I was on the 'Tower', the wooden structure the boys had built. 

"Hey" Someone called from the ground. I shuffled closer the the edge and peeked down. Minho was there smirking.

"Hi," I waved. "Shouldn't you be running?" I asked. It was true. It wasn't even lunch time yet and he was back.

"Yeah, I should be, but I would rather spend my day with you." He said with a wink. I blushed.

"No seriously Minho,"I said, with a giggle. "What are you doing here." His face sheepish and he ran his hand through his hair. Hot.

"I... Might've sprained my ankle." He gestured to his leg. I looked closely at him. AS he said, his right ankle was bandaged and he was leaning on his left.

"Ouch" I said with a frown. "Do you need me to keep you company?" I asked. Minho had is puppy eyes which I internally awwed at

"Yes pleeease" He begged. I smiled, and climbed down the ladder. 

"What should we do?" I asked. He smiled and lead me through the tree grove until we came to a clearing. He laid on the grass and patted the space next to him. I laid down next to him and we stayed there in comfortable silence, looking at the sky. It was a pretty, blue with white fluffly clouds.

"That one looks like a duck" Minho said, pointing at a tuft of cloud that was floating by. I laughed.

"And that one looks like a cat" I smiled as I found the shape in the sky.

"So how did you remember that Newt was your brother?" Minho asked as we sat on the grass having lunch.

"Well," I hesitated. "There were these weird flashbacks." I started. "But also, there was this photo, you see..."

"A photo?" Minho asked, curious.

"You can't tell anyone, okay?" I said hurriedly.

"Sure," Minho said, as he bit into his apple. 

I swallowed hard before speaking "There was this photo of me and Newt that we found in my stuff."

Minho nodded his head slowly. "Were there anyone else?" He asked.

"Wha.. What?" I stammered, taken aback. Minho's gaze was hot against mine.

"Were there anyone else into photo?" He asked, emphasizing the word, 'people'. 

I avoided his gaze. "W..Well, y..you see" 

Minho grabbed my arms, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"It's not a hard question Rosalind." Minho said. "just answer with a yes or a no."

"Yes" I breathed out.

"Who?"

"You"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Chapter 6 is up everyone! *woop woop*

hope you guys enjoyed it :)