Juliet

I walked inside the team 10 house and immediately was attacked with hugs.

"Hey," I pulled Emilio into a kiss.

"Holã," he smiled.

"Where's kade?"

"He's in the office doing editing,"

"Oh okay, go back to filming and I'll be out in a minute," I pointed to Ivan who was sitting in front of the camera waving at me.

"Okay," he smiled and sat back with Ivan.

I opened the door to the office and noticed only Kade was in here, which was very unusual.

"Hey loser," I hugged him from behind, causing him to let out a high pitched scream. "Nice scream Kade."

"Don't bully me," he laughed.

"So, we need to talk," I sat down on a chair next to him.

"Okay, about what?"

I took a breath and calmed myself. "Venus."

His smile dropped "Oh."

"If she really isn't 'dead' then what do I do? Because this is crazy K, you were there when this all went down and I can't relive this."

He put his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way "I think the best thing is to try and meet up with her, Emilio was with her right? I mean they were together."

"Yeah, I've talked to him about it but he seems to get defensive," I shrugged.

"Just, dm her. Or maybe I can whatever you want Jules. I can't see you hurt again."

"I think I will, its for the best," I laid my head on Kades shoulder for support.

"And now, to DM my supposed to be dead sister."