Juliet

"Are you sure?" Kade asked as he slipped on his jacket.

"I've got to do this Kade, this is a messed up situation but it needs to be dealt with."

He nodded in agreement and we notified everyone that we were leaving for a while, although Emilio was hesitant to let me leave for obvious reasons.

"Time to go," I grabbed Kades arm and linked ours together.

We got into his car and he began to drive to the Starbucks where my sister would be.

"I guess this is it," I walked out of the car and grabbed kades arm again for support.

"I guess so."

We walked inside and I immediately recognised the long blonde hair that belonged to Venus.

"You sure?" Kade asked.

"Very," I led the way.

I looked into her blue yes yet again. She was supposed to be dead, they never found the body but the accident was bad.

"Venus," I slid into the chair across from her, with Kade sitting next to me.

"Juliet, Kade," she smiled.

"How have you-"

"Cut to the chase," I interrupted her.

She nodded and continued. "Okay, what do you want to know?"

"First of all, how and why you aren't dead."

"You see, you pay anyone and they'll do anything. Yes there was an accident but I didn't die, I simply pretended to."

"Why would you do that?" I asked, hurt clear in my voice.

"I needed a new life," she replied in a sharp tone.

"What I want to know is why in the hell you would kidnap Emilio and make him cheat on Juliet?!" Kade said angrily.

"Calm down K," I placed my hand on his in a friendly way.

She rolled her eyes and began talking. "You have your perfect little life, Juliet. Your best friend is famous, you are surrounded by famous people and have so many opportunities. You were always mom and dads favourite, and I wanted to take something you really loved."

"Wow..." I furrowed my brows together "that's messed up."

"It really is," kade agreed.

"Look, I'm sorry but now you have him back so it's whatever."

"It's not 'whatever' Venus, it's messed up. You literally took my boyfriend from me!" I yelled.

"Oh chill out, the most we ever did was kiss for a photo," she said, rolling her eyes yet again.

"Ugh I've got to go," I stood up. "Please don't contact me again."

I walked away with Kade, leaving Venus to sit alone, shocked.

Authors note~~
Does anyone else not understand why
People think it's cute to post about
Them drinking underage on social media? Do what you want but don't post about it on social media to seem cool😂
But also does anyone else get mad at people when they claim things you say are untrue due to jealousy or such?
But when the things you say are true, I don't know I just get so agitated by it.