Chapter 1. The New Home

I'd look at the house. I'd noticed it's quite 'dirty' texture. I glanced over at the window, noticing a figure appear. The figure would notice me at the same second. I would blink my eyes, trying to remove the image from my head. "Mom, i'm going inside, for one last look." I'd say. "Alright, kim. Just, go to bed."

In the middle of the gloomy and stormy night, when everyone was sleeping I'd slowly move out of the bed, trying to sneak past my parents sleeping. I'd go downstairs to take a midnight snack. Going downstairs, i'd pass by a small door located on the middle area of the stairs. I'd crawl inside trying my best to fit inside. Then, it started to happen. I started to hear voices. I heard screaming, howling, moaning, and many more. I started to look around the room now. Worried. Then I started to see somethings. Visions. There were two girls swinging on swings. Then I looked to the next wall, I saw a woman on a bed in the hospital and a man holding her hand. I looked to the next wall and saw--me, with my father. I have seen so many things in that halls. That couldn't be unseen.

The next morning I woke up from that dusty old bed. There was no janitor and no windows. I walked through the Hall, and to the kitchen, glancing over at my mom. My mom's name is Janette. She was looking at a picture of my father, and tears started to drain from her eyes staining the picture. She dried it quickly. "Oh! Lily I didn't see you come through the door. Umm. I wanted to say something to you but I hope your ready for it." "What?" "Lily, um. We're going to be moving." "Wait, what?" "I knew you weren't ready for it. Oh, but that's the truth." "But mom I-I can't! I have to many friends here! Please can't we stay here a little longer just for me to say goodbye?" I desperately asked. "Sweet heart, come here, let me tell you a little something." My mom looked around the room and started to talk. "There was a time when I was your age. I used to wish that I was a princess when I grew up. But I'm just a mom. I wanted to say goodbye to all of my friends! But I never had the chance. I started to see my parents grow old in front of me and started to think there is no hope in life. That's because life is a cruel chunk of misery. Then I started to hope that life was a dream that was just going wrong for me and I started to get better."

The next day, me and my mother were packing up and I had to go to school for one more day. I wanted to go to school because I wanted to say goodbye to my friends. Especially my Bff. Boy am I going to miss that school so much. But what if my friends hate me. No, they couldn't. They could be crying. Ugh, I hate my life. I wish father was here.

I'm now entering school and I look around the school courtyard and I see my Best friend walking with a boy and she walks to me. "Hey, Lily! Meet my new boy friend!" She yelled. "Oh, that's nice and all but I'm moving and uh--" "Wait, what? No, Your just gonna leave like that?" "No, please, listen." I asked.
"Just stop."
"Anna, please. I don't want to end our friendship."
"Too late."

The time then came for my 7th period to arrive. And, I darted form my school. I usually just walk home. Once I walked through my noisy neighborhood and finally got to my house, I then heard some whistling noises. "Ghosts don't exist right?" I started to run inside my house, gasping. I darted inside the living room door. "Hi, sweetie. How was school?" I started to take deep breaths.
"What's wrong?"
I sighed before speaking.
"My friend got mad at me because I'm moving." I muttered.
"Oh, well your going to have fun with me!"
"I really do hope so." I said.

A few moments later, we got to the new house. It's larger then before. That's when it happens again. The voices are following me. I see and hear the same things I heard and saw in our other house. It's like these are memories. "Wait, the two girls was me and my sister before she went to college, the woman in the hospital was my mom after the incident, and my father before the-- wait, he could still be alive.
I have to search this up on the web." Then I type in Tom Luis, manager of Steam Factory. I then scroll down and then I see my father holding a hand. My hand. Then a few moments later, I wake up.