Chapter 4

The next morning, Bonnie was the first one to wake up, she got out of the tent without waking the others up as she yawned. She glanced at the 'bed' made for (Y/n), it was empty.

Bonnie's sleepy expression turned into a shock one. She immediately went back to the tent and call Serena.

"Serena!! Wake up, wake up!!" Bobnie said, Serena slowly opened her eyes as she sat up

"What is it, Bonnie...?" Serena said sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

" (Y/N) IS GONE!!" Bonnie exclaimed, Serena froze as she looked at Bonnie with her eyes wide opened. The girls immediately got out of the tent, Serena looked around, couldn't find (Y/n) anywhere.

"You're right! She IS gone!" Serena said worriedly. "Clemont! Come out! There's a problem!" It took the said trainer to come out

"What's the commotion about?" He yawned. Ash got out of the tent too, looking very tired.

" (Y/n)'s gone!" Bonnie shouted, Clemont looked at the empty bed.

"Uh oh..." Ash mumbled, getting extra worried. Everyone looked around, hoping to find the two Pokemon. They even send out couple of their Pokémon out to find them. However, when Ash tried to send his Greninja out, the Pokéball was empty. "What the-??"

"It looks like Greninja is gone too..." Clemont said worriedly, his eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Everyone, search for Greninja as well!!"

Thus, everyone looked high and low, hoping to find the two Pokémon.

"Pika?" Pikachu said as he found a footprint...it was close to a Greninja's footprint... "PIKA PI! PIKACHU!!" Pikachu shouted, hoping that his trainer would hear him.

"What is it, Pikachu?" Ash said when he heard Pikachu shouting. Pikachu pointed at the footprint. It was oddly familiar to him.

"Hey, guys! I think I know where they are!" Said Ash. Everyone stopped and immediately followed Ash, who is following the footprints.

"There!" Serena said, pointing at two shadowy figures under a tree. They all went closer to it, finding Greninja and (Y/n) sleeping and cuddling with each other.

"Aww!! They looked so cute together!" Bonnie squealed.

"They must've been here all night!" Serena said, who is secretly fangirling. Eyes of jealousy were glaring at these two secretly, not liking what they see.

"As much as I hate to wake them up, I really need to check (Y/n)'s health.." Clemont said, who obviously didn't want to disturb the 'lovebirds'.

"Dedenne, wake them up, okay?" Bonnie said, Dedenne made a cry before going to (Y/n) and Greninja.

"Yo! Wake up!" Dedenne called, (Y/n) was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes slowly, she looked at Dedenne, who was still calling. She looked at Dedenne weirdly. This place doesn't seem familiar...

She suddenly felt something warm wrapping around her, she looked back to see Greninja sleeping as he wrapped his arms around her protectively.

She blushed as she turned around and tried to get out of Greninja's grip, only to make it worse. They were in a more awkward position. (Y/n) was facing at Greninja now, and her hand pushing against his chest so they wouldn't be too close. Greninja finally woke up, only to find (Y/n) dangerously close to him. He blushed, immediately letting (Y/n) go. Though they don't know why, they felt cold and lonely when they left each other

(Y/n) immediately stood up, finding EVERYONE looking at them. Chespin and Pancham were looking at them smugly, she was blushing very hard. Greninja stood up, not facing the trainers and his friends.

"Soo....had fun last night?" Bonnie said, holding in a chuckle. (Y/n) blushed more before looking at the ground as she rubs her arm nervously.

"W-Well..to put that aside, (Y/n), I need to check your health to see if you can finally go on your own." Clemont says, Bonnie looked at him shocked.

"W-Wait what?! (Y/n) is going to leave?!" Bonnie said, Clemont sighed.

"Yeah, well... she doesn't trust us in the first place, remember? We shouldn't really force her." Clemont said, Bonnie pouted.

" (Y/n) trusts us right now, but Clemont's got a point. I doubt that (Y/n) is going to like it when she's just going to follow us everywhere." Serena said, Bonnie sighed.

"I guess you're right..." Bonnie said sullenly. They went back to the camp, with (Y/n) and Greninja not looking at each other. Clemont told (Y/n) to sit down, so he can properly check her health. Serena looked at Bonnie, who seemed to be upset, and she knew why.

After a while, Clemont smiled and stood up.

"Well, she is all good! Her wounds are not fully healed, but she can do extreme activity now, not that I encourage you to..." Clemont said, he looked at (Y/n). "Which means you can go."

That saddened Greninja, and he doesn't know why. Shouldn't he be happy that (Y/n) is better?

Serena and Ash sighed in relief, knowing that (Y/n) is better. Bonnie looked at the ground sadly, she was happy that (Y/n) is better, but doesn't like the outcome of it.

For the rest of the day, (Y/n) and Greninja did not talk to each other, mainly because they still feel embarrassed about this morning, which made a certain Pokemon relieved that they are not talking to each other.

After lunch, the trainers packed their things.

"Alright! We have to go now!" Clemont says, Bonnie stayed quiet.

"Alright, everyone..say goodbye (Y/n)" Serena said to her Pokémon, the trainers and their Pokémon say goodbye (Y/n). Greninja stared at (Y/n) as the others bid her goodbye. (Y/n) caught Greninja staring at her, Greninja nodded as to say goodbye, (Y/n) just looked down sadly.

After everyone said their goodbyes, they looked forward and start walking. Suddenly, (Y/n) went in front of them, preventing them to continue on walking.

" (Y/n)? What's wrong?" Serena asked, (Y/n) took a step forward, having this look on her face. It took the trainers a while to understand her.

"You want to go with us??" Bonnie said, her face beaming with excitement.

"You don't mind at all?" Clemont asked, (Y/n) nodded.

"Does that mean (Y/n) is going to come with us??" Bonnie asked, Clemont smiled at Bonnie. She knew what it means.

"YESS!!!!" Bonnie shouted, jumping up and down. Dedenne, who was in her bag, was dizzy, along with another Pokemon. They both showed themselves out in the bag to see what was going on. (Y/n) stared at the green figure.

"Oh, this is Squishy! I don't think you've seen it before, right?" Bonnie said, as she holds Squishy out to (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled, but her smiled dropped when she realizes something.

One who saved her from her prison...

Zygarde, the Order Pokemon.