Chapter 7

Hey, sorry for late updates recently. I'm afraid I won't be updating a lot since school is starting...

Sorry.

Also you guys are insane! 7k?? I don't think I deserve it! At all! But Thank you! So much!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MISSION 1: GET THEM CLOSER

BTW they still at the same place, since you're injured again. You can still walk, but they don't want to force you.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Bonnie called, the female looked back to see the little girl smiling, making her feeling quite uneasy. "Could you bring some Citrus berry? We need at least eight of them!"

The female pondered for a while before agreeing. She went off to the forest to find some Citrus berry.

After quite some time, she was able to get seven. For some reason, she couldn't find that much berries as before.

'All I need is one more..' She thought to herself as she wandered around the forest. She stumbled across a little river. On the other side, there was Greninja, sitting on top of a rock as he holds a Citrus Berry. 'Great...of course the last berry is with Greninja...'

She slowly approached the male Pokemon as her grip on the basket tightened. Greninja glanced at the female, who is nervous. The male Greninja thought that she was afraid of him. "....yes?"

"Um...I...kind of...need the berry...you have..." She pointed at the berry that the male was holding. He looked at the berry before getting off the rock, handing the berry to the female. The female smiled awkwardly as she grabbed the berry, brushing her hand against his. Both the female and the male blushed as they just stared at each other, both still holding the berry.

In the bushes, hides a little girl and a young female trainer, both giggling victoriously. "Success!"

MISSION 1-SUCCESSFUL.

MISSION 2: GET THEM TO TALK.

Bonnie thinks their brief conversation wasn't enough, she really wants them to talk more.

"They haven't talk to each other ever since the incident..." Bonnie whispered as she look at Greninja and (Y/n), minding their own business.

"It's only been a day, Bonnie...you're saying that as if they haven't talk to each other for a year!" Serena sighed, Bonnie can get dramatic if she wanted to.

"But still....." Bonnie said, "Let's just stick to the plan.." Serena sweatdropped at Bonnie before going to the female Greninja, telling her something so that she can leave the area. Serena came back and nodded at Bonnie, Bonnie nodded back and turned to Greninja

"Hey Greninja!" Bonnie called out, making the male turn around in confusion. "Can you find (Y/n)? She seemed so upset about something..." That made the male look away shamefully, thinking that it was his fault. He shook his head and just walked away. "...."

"Let me try!" Serena said, trying to cheer Bonnie up. "Greninja!"

Greninja stopped on his tracks, looking at Serena nonchalantly. " (Y/n) is dying."

Never had Greninja ran so fast and smack himself on the tree accidentally.

"....fail..."

MISSION 2-FAIL..

MISSION 3: MAKE GRENINJA JEALOUS.

"I'm pretty sure Greninja is already jealous..." Serena sweatdropped as they watched (Y/n) and Kage talking to each other while as Greninja was just sitting on the tree on top of them, glaring at the two as he tried to block out their laughs.

"Ehh....success...?

MISSION 3- SUCCESSFUL (?)

MISSION 4:MAKE (Y/N) JEALOUS.

"You sure this work?" Serena asked as Braixen stood beside her, sweatdropping. Bonnie nodded confidently.

"Of course it will!" Bonnie exclaimed happily, Serena sighed as she looked at Braixen, who also sighed and went to Greninja.

"Hey, Greninja.." Braixen said in an awkwardly, Greninja just hummed in a neutral tone. "Do you wanna talk about... you know..."

"Sure, Braix..." Greninja looked away, "I guess I need to talk to someone about it to make me feel better..."

"You'll be okay, Greninja." Braixen sat beside him and began talking.

As they were talking, Kage and (Y/n) were having a little conversation of their own as well.

"I just don't think we'll be okay with each other from now on...I want to apologize but...I think he hates me..." The female Greninja said as she looked away. Kage hummed, glancing at the male Greninja and Braixen. He slowly block the view from (Y/n).

"I think you're wonderful! If Greninja doesn't see that, then I think he's blind!"

"Thanks, Kage...." You smiled at him.

"Ughhh...she isn't looking!!" Bonnie groaned in frustration, Serena sighed.

"Mission failed then..."

MISSION 4- FAIL.

MISSION 5: TRYING TO GET THEM ON A DATE I'M TIRED OF THEIR OBLIVIOUSNESS---

"There! That's the last of it!" Serena clapped her hands together as she looked at the plate of heart-shaped berries. She looked around the area, the place were they caught Greninja and (Y/n) together. Bonnie had asked the some of the Pokemon to leave the area alone, and ask the others for help. Illumise and Volbeats flied around, making the place bright (since they're fireflies, I believe). Several Pokemon had helped them make the place even more romantic.

"Perfect!!" Bonnie squealed, "Now we need to lure them here!!!"

"How..?" Serena asked, Bonnie had a confident smile.

"I don't know." She said, making Serena sweatdrop. This is all improvised, isn't it?

"In any case, where's--" Suddenly, there's an explosion. Bonnie and Serena looked over to see that the explosion had occurred near the place were they set camp.

They ran out to see Team Rocket. Ughhhh....Team Rocket....

"We were finding the perfect moment to ambush you, but you refuse to move! What's good in this place anyways!" Meowth growled as James holds Pikachu with his machine.

"Let go of Pikachu!" Ash shouted, Jesse simply laughed.

"And not give it to the boss? Please! As if!" Jesse said as she climbs on the hot air balloon. She scanned the area with a wide smirk until she spotted someone. "Hey, that's the female Greninja."

As soon as those words left Jesse's mouth, Greninja immediately went in front of (Y/n), not wanting them to go near her.

"Don't you think that she's weak? She gets injured a lot.." James whispered to Jesse, Meowth nodded in agreement.

"But she seemed so graceful and fierce like a ninja! I want her!" Jesse glaref at the two, who sweatdropped and just nodded at Jesse's dema-uh...request.

"Hey you. (Y/n), is it?" Jesse smirked, "You may not look at all beautiful *all Greninja don't even look at all pretty..* but I still want you in my team!"

"Inkay, Psybeam!"

"Greninja!"