Inaayah

Before you join me in my journey of self-exploration let me introduce myself.

I am Inaayah Abdullah, 18 years old carefree and outgoing. I am bubbly and sweet like the girl next door. I am a chatter box and as my friends would tell you I can keep on going for hours about anything and with anyone. At times I can be bossy and being in the company of my oh-so-talented friends at times you will find sarcasm to be my mother tongue. I am often referred to as someone sweet and innocent but at times I can be as stubborn and childish as hell. Talking about childish some even think I talk absolute non-sense but they fail to analyse the depth to my words. Yes I do agree I tend to ask stupid thing what could one do, after all, 'curiosity kills a cat'. Some people tend to keep to themselves their foolish thoughts I rather voice them out. So often I am tagged as an extrovert but yet I fail to express my feelings at times other than happiness so as what they see is my smile. Yes I do try to be calm and composed trying to be happy even when in difficulty hiding away my vulnerability. So it is that they judge my life as 'oh-so-perfect' .I do not disagree that I have everything in life that one requires to be happy all the materialism but yet is something I lack - inner peace.

So come join me in my journey of inner peace and self-exploration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, for the late update I was actually caught up. My mind was not at peace so I could not write.

Hope you will like it. This part is description of Inaayah. I will update the next part today.

Please do share your views.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love you guys,

Byee.

-Sana Eram