My little sister (Sam x sister!reader)

Pairing: Sam x Sister!Reader

Warnings: Violence, angst & fluff

Summary: You get beaten up at school and go to Sam for comfort.

"Hey Y/N!" Someone screamed. You didn't bother turning around because you knew who it was anyway. "Come on, you up for another round or are you gonna run away again?" He mocked you. You heard some other people laughing so you presumed that the other guys was with him this time. You clenched your fists and kept walking, trying to ignore them.

Even since you started at this school they've been picking on you, but it got worse. A few words turned into showing you around, the small laughs turned into fights. Your dad had a big case, so he dropped you and your brothers off on the motel a little outside of town. He said it would only be a couple of weeks but that turned out to be almost two months now.

You could tell Sam and Dean wanted to get out of here, and you wanted that too, but you couldn't just bale on dad. Dean usually picked you up after school, but it happened that he forgot about it so you had to walk about 40 minutes to the motel.

The hand on your shoulder stopped you from walking any further and with a clenched jaw you turned around, looking up at the guy, Aron, who just couldn't leave you alone. He definitely got both the height and weight over you but you had been training. The thought of hitting him crossed your mind but you decided against it. Hitting people wasn't really your thing.

A disgusting smile came upon his face and he leaned down a little."Nothing to say now huh?" You turned around again, ready to just walk home but he stopped you. "And where the fuck do you think you're going?" The hand on your shoulder squeezed you painfully. "You think you can just kick Adam in the balls and just run away?"

Honestly he deserved it. He was mocking someone you could actually call a friend, and when he began holding her against her will you kicked him between his legs and told him to knock it off. Apparently that got them pissed off.

You were not prepared when his fist connected with your face. The goan coming out of you mouth made him hit you again, only this time you were prepared. You put up your arms to block his fist, only then he came up with his knee in your stomach. All the air seemed to leave your lungs and you desperately tried to take a deep breath. You got out your own fists to hit him, but this other dude that you didn't know the name of, took a hold of your wrist, preventing you from hitting him.

The guy holding your wrist stood behind you. He kicked at you leg and you squeezed your eyes shut, clenching your hands into fists. That hurt. Aron hit you in the face again with an impact that almost made you fall to the ground. You were sure you'd get a bruised eye after that.

The guys left you after that, laughing as they made their way over to the school bus, clearly satisfied with what they had done. With a goan and a Come on, don't be such a weak ass you walked in the direction of the motel. Your hurt leg caused you to almost limb forward.

Around an hour later you were at the motel. Of course there was only one motel room left so you had to share the room with your two brothers. After taking a deep breath you knocked on the door, keeping your head down with your hair in your face. You heard either Dean or Sam stumble around in the room before he got to the door.

"Y/N? Where's Dean?" Sam's voice sounded a little shocked. "I dunno." You mumbled as you stepped inside the door. You headed directly for the bathroom but for the second time today an arm stopped you from doing so. "You okay?" You tried to jerk your arm away from him but his grip only tightened around your arm. "Hey, did something happen?"

After a heavy sigh you turned around to face him. He looked totally shocked and a strangled "shit" left his lips. You turned around again, heading for the bathroom but Sam stopped you again. "Y/N. What happened?" You just shook your head as an answer, holding in the tears. You didn't want Sam to see you cry, to see you weak.

Being the youngest of the siblings you never showed your "weaker" side. You never cried in front of them. Never. You didn't want them to see you as some young little kid who cried all the time, but this time it was different. You wanted Sam to just hold you, you needed the comfort of someone.

You turned around again with tears in your eyes and wrapped your arms around him. He immediately closed his arms around you and squeezed a little. Your knees decided to give up and Sam was basically holding you up from falling down to the floor. He carefully eased you both too the floor with you still in his arms.

You let it all out. You told him about the guys who had been picking on you ever since you started at the school, how few friends you actually had. You told him how you just wanted to get away from here, how much you just needed someone to just simply care for you. When you mentioned the last part you felt Sam squeezing you closer to him.

It then just turned into sobs. Sam tried to comfort you, and he helped a lot. He mumbled a lot of sweet things which you only head half of but it calmed you down. After a while you stopped sobbing and crying but you didn't want to let go of Sam. He however tugged you back a little, looking at your face. He pushed away a few strands of hair that got stuck on your wet cheeks.

"We gotta take care of your bruises and your leg. Gotta make sure it's not too bad, okay?" You nodded at that. You let out silent whimper when Sam loosened his grip of you and stood up. He helped you up from the floor and led you to sit on one of the beds. He digged around in one of the duffle bags for the first aid kit and found it rather quickly.

He took out a beer from the mini fridge and held it out to you. You looked up at him with confusion written over your face. Your brothers never let you drink even tho you knew both of them have had a beer before they turned 21. You didn't care though about drinking, you just simply drank your favorite soda all the time.

"It's for your eye dummy." He let out a little laugh and you smiled a little, pressing the cold beer to your eye. It hurt at first but you could handle it. He crouched down in front of you and lifted up your jeans up to your knee, carefully lifting it to look. It was already forming big yellow bruises all over your skin.

He carefully pressed his fingers in your skin. "It's not broken, that's for sure." He mumbled, to himself. He lifted his head to look at your face, moving the beer bottle away from your eye. "I'm gonna clean up a little here, okay?" You nodded again as an answer.

He then stood up and took a washcloth and went to the bathroom. When he came up to you again the washcloth was wet and he gently cleaned your face. When he was done he let out a sigh and looked at you again, locking eyes with you.

He then pulled you into his arms, hugging you closely to his body. "I'm so sorry." He said against your head where he rested his chin. " 's okay." You mumbled into his chest. You snuggled closer to him and smiled a little. You felt a lot better than you did before.

After a while of silence you spoke up again. "Thank you." Your words came out loud and clear when you spoke. "For what?" You could basically hear the frown he had on his face. "For everything." You responded. "I'm so lucky for having you as my brother." He didn't respond and you felt yourself getting more tired. Soon you were all relaxed and just on the edge of sleep.

Sam lifted you up and took the two small steps to the headboard of the bed. He got the cover away and gently put you down on the bed. He got the covers on top of you and tucked you in. "No, I'm the one who's lucky to have you as my little sister." Was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.

  •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• 

Aww, cute lil Sam moment in the end there. 

Are y'all a Sam girl/boy, Dean girl/boy or a Cas girl/boy? 

I'm 100% a Sam girl. I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM?! HE'S LIKE THIS BIG FLUFFY TEDDY BEAR THAT DESERVE SO MUCH LOVE.