Dean's protecting arms (Dean x sister!reader)

Pairing: Dean x Sister!Reader

Warnings: Angst & Fluff

Summary: You come across your ex and he stars to get violent. Dean comes in between and saves the day.

"You're just- you're just a slut!" he screams in your face. Before you can react the door opens and a punch is thrown his way. It was Dean, your brother, who've probably been standing outside the door ever since the yelling started.

"You do NOT say that to my little sister ever again or I swear to god I'm going to kill you." He said between his clenched teeth. Daniel, your ex, laid on the ground looked up with shock at Dean. He then turned his head to face you and his face darkened and a smirk appeared. "Oh and you need bodyguards too huh. Can't do anything by yourself."

Dean lunged himself towards him again but you stopped him by putting your hand on his shoulder. He was really tense under your hand and he was breathing hard, anger written all over his face. "It's not worth it. He's not worth it." You mumbled to you brother.

"Get out." Dean said. "Get out before I regret it and rip you apart." He got up from the floor and wiped the blood from his nose with the back of his hand and went out of the motel room, slamming the door behind him. You flinched at the sound and Dean turned around to face you.

Your hand fell from his shoulder and you clasped both your hands behind your back. You looked at Dean's chest, not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Did he hurt you?" He asked with a worried voice. He began looking you up and down to make sure you were okay. When he looked back up at your face you shook your head "no".

"Hey Y/N/N, please don't lie to me.." He took your left arm from behind you and lifted it up for him to see the bruise that was forming around your wrist. Daniel grabbed you a little too hard before. Dean took your other arm and saw an identical bruise on your other wrist.

"Y/N. Has he hurt you before?" Dean sounded really hurt and worried and you answered quickly. "No, he uh, no. This was the first time." You mumbled out the last part. Dean let go of your hands and he embraced you in a big hug. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I should've protected you."

"It's not your fault De-" But he cut you off. "Yes it is! I should've known! That asshat was bad enough when you guys dated, of course he would attack if he saw you again." He kissed the crown of your head and released you from the hug. "C'mon, let's put some ice on that." He led you to sit on the bed closest to the door. Dean's bed.

You and Dean went on a hunt with Sam staying behind in the bunker, saying that he had stuff to do. It was a simple salt 'n burn and you were walking to the motel from the diner where you ate dinner when you stumbled over Daniel. You two had a relationship before but it didn't work out at all, so you left. Apparently he got really mad by that.

Dean came back to the bed with two wet cloths. "Sorry, we didn't have any ice, but this is cold too." He wrapped them around your wrist carefully and you looked up at Dean. "It's not your fault Dean. Please don't feel guilty." He locked his green eyes into yours but didn't answer. You knew the words didn't affect him. He always blamed himself.

"Let's get some sleep." He said after a while. You rose from the bed to get to yours but Dean pushed your down again. "You're staying here." You saw the hurt written over his face. You knew he felt really bad about what happened. Besides, you could use some comfort right now. "Okay."

You got out of your jeans and socks, Dean doing the same before he lifted the covers and got in under them. You got in under them after him, facing him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. You looked up from his chest. "It's okay. I know you'll always protect me." He pulled you even closer after that and you snuggled into him, seeking comfort in your brother. You focused on the pattern he was drawing on you arm and fell asleep rather quickly in your brothers protecting arms.

    •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• 

What kinda ship you y'all ship in spn?

Personally I don't really ship anything. Like I don't have anything against any ship but I'm more of a Mishalecki shipper (Misha & Jared). It's not a big ship at all, but it has a bigger fanbase on twitter.

- ast