Silent words (Jared x teen!reader)

Pairing: Jared x teen!reader (platonic)

Warnings: Panic attack (Nothing graphic)

Word count: 1410

Summary: You're going to your first con, but something goes wrong as it's your turn to ask a question

You couldn't believe that you were actually here, at a con, seeing your favorite people in the world. They were here, and you were about to watch them have a panel. Your hands shook at the thought and your knee kept bouncing. You were standing in the line to ask questions when you heard Richard speak up.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, welcome up to the stage, Jensen and Jared!"

Everyone in the audience screamed as they saw Jensen and Jared coming up to the stage. Your eyes were wide. They were actually here, live. Your heart stopped for a while and you forgot how to breathe.

Nervous is an understatement of what you were feeling right now. You started to doubt yourself. Maybe this was a mistake? One girl in front of you got up behind the mic and started to talk without a problem.

"Hi Jensen and Jared! My name is Hanna, and my question is for Jensen." Jared made a sad face and the audience laughed a little.

"How's it going with the twins?" Jensen laughed a little and a wide smile came across with face. He looked so happy when he talked about Zeppelin and Arrow, it warmed your heart. When he had answered the question he turned his face to the other mic were a guy dressed as Castiel stood.

"Hi, my name is Alex and my question is for both of you." The audience started laughing at something Jared did, but from where you stood you couldn't really see what he did.

"So my question is, if you had to become a supernatural character for a day, who would you be? And you can't choose Sam or Dean." Jensen and Jared started talking and you started to breathe a little funny. You were about to give up your spot when Jared and Jensen stopped talking. They turned their heads to greet you with a smile each. You locked eyes with Jared and quickly looked somewhere else.

"H-hi, my n-name is Y/N." Your voice came out shaky and unsure. Eyes were on you and you started to panic a little.

"Hi Y/N." Jared said softly with a smile. You started to try to ask your questing but it just came out as a stutter. You panicked and shook your head turning away from the mic.

"Hey it's okay, take you time." Jensen said while Jared stood up and made his way towards you. In your panicked state you tried to get away, not wanting more attention on you. You ran with your heart in your throat towards the exit door. Tears sprung in your eyes as you rounded a corner and stopped.

The tears were now overflowing and you couldn't stand anymore considering how bad you were breathing. The panic started to become overwhelming as you couldn't breathe. You crawled into a ball trying to calm down for what it as an hour but really it wasn't more than just a few minutes.

You knew that you would faint if you kept breathing like this but you couldn't stop. You couldn't breathe. You barely noticed the hand that touched your shoulder before you lost control over your body and fell into darkness.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When Jared saw your panicked face he stood up to comfort you, walking towards the mics they had for fan questions. He tried to make eye contact with you to maybe soothe you, but in your panicked state you probably didn't even notice his try. He was just a few meters away from you when you shook your head and ran. Jared made his way backstage, trying to follow the panicked girl to see if she was okay.

"Hey, what's happening?" Clif asked when he saw Jared.

"I think a girl got a panic attack, I just wanna make sure she's okay." Clif nodded his head to the answer. Jared reached a door leading outside of the panel room and turned to face Clif.

"Wait here just incase." Jared didn't wait for an answer as he walked out of the door scanning all over trying to find you. He rounded a corner and almost fell over you. There you were with you legs up, pressing against your body, and your head on top of your knees. He squatted down next to you, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n? Hey, you need to calm down, deep breaths" You body went limp under his touch and Jared started to slightly panic as well.

"Y/n?" He carefully shaked your shoulder but you didn't react to his movement. The thought of you might being hurt crossed his mind. Carefully he placed you on the ground and hovered over your face to see if you were breathing. When he was fully sure that you were breathing correctly he picked you up, one arm under your knees and one supporting your head. With a look down at your face, hoping you'd wake up, he started to walk back to Clif.

"What happened?" Clif hurriedly joined you.

"I think she fainted. She's breathing and I don't think she's hurt," Jared said as he made his way over to the green room "but I think it'll be best if I get her to wake up."

Clif opened the door for him as they neared the green room. Jared quickly thinked him as he made his way inside with you on his arms. Almost everyone was here except for Jensen and the Wayward girls, though it wasn't surprising seeing as Jensen was still on the panel and the girls had photo op's right now. Misha was the first one noticing that something was wrong.

"What's going on? What happened?" Misha said as he neared Jared and the girl in his arms.

"I think she fainted and I wanted to make sure she was okay." He answered back.

He montined for Misha to get the blanket that hung from one of the chairs. The green room didn't really have anything other than some shairs and tables, so he had to place you back down on the carpet floor. When Misha returned he had the blanket and a hoodie that he'd made into a ball to place under your head. The blanket went over your tiny form and both of them sat back a little.

"Should we call an ambulance?" Misha asked, breaking the silence that had occured.

"Let's wait a few minutes to see if anything changes, and if not, we'll call an ambulance." Jared said, tearing his worried away gaze from you to look up at Misha.

Misha gave Jared a little smile, seeing how worried he was. Your mumbling starled both of them and they both turned towards you to see a frown upon you face.

"Y/N? You okay?" Jared asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

As you woke up you were confused, not knowing what happened. Your gaze wandered around the room you and locked eyes with Jared. A frown came upon your face when you saw him.

"Hey Y/N. Are you hurt somewhere? You fainted when I came looking for you?" Jared asked you. You pushed yourself up in a sitting moting with Jared's help and shook your head to his question.

"Where am I?" Your voice came out quiet and a little shaky.

"We're in the green room. I didn't want to leave you back there so I brought you here."

Your face paled as you seemed to remember how you got into this mess. You looked down to your lap in embarrassment. This was your worst nightmare, embarrassing yourself in front of your idols. You wished you could just float through the floor and disappear.

"I'm sorry." You didn't look up as you appolagised.

You were shocked when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you in a comforting hug. One of Jared's hands pressed your face to his chest and you closed your eyes and leaned into him.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. I'm just glad you're okay." He said back.

Time came and went as you felt better. Jared led you to the panel room where you both left from before. He left you with a hug and a "I hope to see you on our next panel tomorrow kiddo." The rest of the day you were smiling happily, being hugged by your idol twice that day brought a memory you'd never forget.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Well, here's another oneshot :))