Sweet Dreams

It was 10PM and still I had a lamp turned on. I was reading my favourite book and Napoleon was laying in his bed and was purring happily.

I yawned, closed the book and turned off the lamp. I covered myself with sheets because the nights are cold and layed on my side. I was looking into the wall for a while until I fell asleep.

--------
It was a nightime and the only sources of light were stars and the Moon. I looked around and noticed a half destroyed houses. Debris and alien ships were everywhere.

"Isn't this.... Chicago?"

I heard wails and painful screams. I started to run towards the source. "What if.... someone is in danger?"

I was triping and falling on the way but everytime I quickly got up. I can't slow down. I can't stop.

When I found the source I needed to put my hand over my mouth to stop a yelp from escaping my mouth. I saw robots. Transformers. And they looked like the ones from Chicago.

I noticed their red eyes and I stopped breathing. Decepticons.

Wails and painful screams were coming from the biggest one, whom was laying on the ground with his legs spread wide. "Push, Lord Megatron, push!" Ordered the one who was holding his legs.

Again I stopped breathing. "Megatron? This is Megatron?" I looked him over and noticed his swolen belly. "What the.....?"

"I can see the head! More, Lord Megatron, push more!" The robot sounded nervous and at the same time excited. But what for?"

Megatron clawed at the ground desperately searching for something to grab onto something. He gasped and painfuly howled for the last time.

My hand fell slack at my side with suprise. "It's not.... how?" Cries of a child sounded and Megatron fell slack on the ground out of exhaustion. "It's a girl." That robot sounded he was about to cry.

He placed her on Megatron's now flat belly and he hugged her with his trembrilng arms and sobs rocked his body.

-----------
I woke up and rolled on my other side. I wiped my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. "2AM. Great. I won't be able to get up tomorrow."

I rolled on my back and stared into the ceiling. "What kind of dream was that? Was it just a dream? It has to be. There is no female Deceptikon."

I yawned and closed my eyes. I was controling my breathing so I would better fell asleep and in five minutes I was alredy sleeping.

----------
I was looking at Megatron and I felt his arms around me. I felt safe in his embrance.

Snow was falling from the sky and I was trying to latch onto it with my small hands. I was giggling while doing so.

Megatron looked at me and smiled. I was reaching my hands towards him and he brought me closer. He nuzzled me and I hugged his face.

We stopped. He got down on his knees, I felt his strong and saglfe embrance loosen up and he layed me on the ground. I got confused and again I was reaching for him. He smiled sadly at me and kiseed me on the forehead.

He stood up and turned around. He started to walk away and I started to cry. Why was he leaving me?"

He turned around and walked back to me. He gently took my small hands into his big ones and kissed them. Tears were sliding down his cheeks and he smiled sadly at me.

Again he stood up, turned around and started to walkd away. I started to cry and I was reaching my hands after him.

Take me!

Take me with you!

He didn't turn around.

He left me.

---------
My own cries woke me up. I curled into a tight ball and I covered my mouth to quiet down my sobs.

"No.....no.....no....." I choked out and sobbed. Napoleon curled around me and tryed to calm me down.

Without success.

--------
I made myself cry. I know. I'm soft.

Inspired by Sweet Dreams by Emily Browning.