Memories

I pressed myself to the farthest wall and brought my knees closer to me. To say that I was afraid was understandable.

I watched him stir for a moment and slowly turn. He stretched his legs and opened his eyes....or....what do they have.

He turned his towards me and my blood went cold. "Good morning, sweetspark." I blinked at that. "Huh. Weird." I though and shook my head to get myself straight. I was polite after all. "G-Good.... morning....." I stuttered and he smiled at me. Wait. Smiled?

He got up and walked over to me. "Did you sleep well, sweetspark?" He asked and noticed one of his sharp fingers reaching towards me. I went completely still when he gently rubbed my cheek. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Huh. A weird behavior towards me. There's something wrong with him. Is he ill?" I thought and shook my head. "No, I'm not. Thank you." He hummed. "Very well then. If you want anything just call. I'll be nearby." He said with a soft smile. "And one more thing. What's your name?" He asked. "L-Laura." "Why did I say that?"

In a complete trans I nodded and he left to do God knows what. I shook myself out of it and scrambled back towards the entrance and looked down. "Nope. Not getting my way out of here this way." I looked towards the shelves with plushies.

I got there on all fours and took a plushie unicorn that has its body white, tail, hooves and mane purple and horn is pink.

I smiled. "I had this one when I was little."(I have him in real lifeXD. I'm still sleeping with plushies, deal with it!) I hugged him and looked again at the plushies.

---------
Megatron kept glancing back towards his hideout. His spark kept tugging back towards her.

But was it really his daughter that he was forced to give away? But she was a human. She couldn't be his.

At that his spark made a painfull tug. He growled at that and grabbed his chest. "Weak, sparked fool."

He put down a bucket full of Forest Fruit and started to pick a different kind from another bush.

What? He spent a long time on this Mud Planet to at least know something about humans. Exept they were small and squishy.

---------
As I was going trough the different types of plushies I heard metal scrapping on metal.

I looked towards the entrance and saw a small pair of red eyes staring at me. I blinked and they also blinked. I turned my whole body towards it and it crawled its way into the nest.

It was some sort of smaller Transformer. It has only front limbs and a tail instead of back limbs. I'm gonna be honest here. It looked kinda cute.

"Hello." I said and it tilted its head at me. I outstretched my hand towards it. "Don't be afraid." It carefully crawled towards me and sniffed my hand. It looked at me and crawled on my lap and sniffed my face. I giggled a little. "It tickles."

I petted its head and it purred. "Just what are you?" It made a noise. Ok. That might be the only sound it could make so far. But it was adorable none the less.

---------
Over the time that Megatron was gone another four baby robots crawled their ways into the nest. First thing they did was that they sniffed me over and then nuzzled with me.

Then they saw that I was holding a plushie and each one of them took one from the shelves.

Now they were now all around me as I was leaning with my back against the wall and my legs were outstretched because they were using it as a pillow.

I was telling them a story to make them fall asleep. To my suprise, it worked. They were now sleeping peacefully with their plushies closer to them.

One of the babies was nestled in my arms purring with satisfaction. It made me smile.

I looked up and held back a jump of suprise because Megatron was now standing there with a bucked in his hand.

"Are they bothering you?" He asked quietly. I shook my head. A soft smile appeared on his lips and walked over to the nest and put the bucked inside. "Some Forest Fruit for you." "Thank you." I thanked him.

As Megatron watched his Sparkling as they snuggled up to Laura, he remembered his and Optimus' sparkling snuggling up to them.

----College----
Napoleon hopped back into the window in Laura's room and looked around. "Shit." He cursed and sneakily got into Tessa's room.

"Tessa! Tessa!" Napoleon was jumping on Tessa to wake her up. Tessa groaned and turned on her back. "What is it, Napoleon?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Laura is not kn her room! Not even her blanket!" Napoleon said panic clear in his voice. That made Tessa shot up into sitting position. It is not usuall for Laura to get up this early.

"Wait for me to get dressed." They were lucky that it was Saturday.