Pain of a Father

I didn't go into class. I stayed at my dorm room with my face burried into my hands. Napoleon was hopping on the bed and was trying to drag my attention to him.

"Not now, Napoleon." I didn't rise my head so it was slightly muffled. I felt how he stopped. "You can't keep drowning in it. You'll end up like the rest." He jumped down from the bed and opened a window.

After a while and looked around the room if he was truly gone. I sighed. I didn't want to be like this but sometimes, when I have a bad day or mood we have an argument.

I looked out of the window. Black clouds were covering the sun and not even one stripe of light couldn't get trough.

I threw the covers away, put on some trousers and walked out of the dorm room. I locked it and put the keys into pocket.

I was walking trough the silent corridor of the college and I had a weird feeling. I started to rub my arms because of cold and goosebumps.

I arrived in front of the main door, careful not to make any sound while opening them I peeked out. No one there. Good.

I was walking trough the school park and I couldn't get rid of the cold and goosebumps. I looked at the thermometer with the corner of my eyes and it was showing 30 degree of Celsius. "What the Hell?"

I continued to walk towards the bench that was right in the middle of the park. I sat down, leaned on it and tiped my head back. I tried to gain different thought but my mind kept wandering towards the dream.

I shook my head and I chased the thoughts away. I kept thinking about my favourite things, music, drawing and so on.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I wonder where Napoleon is."  He never tells me. Everytime I ask him he gives me the same answer. "I went for a walk."

I shook my head with a smirk. "Right. I went for a walk."

"Can you hear my voice?" I frowned, oppened my eyes and looked around. No one was there. "Then who-" "Can you hear my voice?" It was a female voice and it was getting louder. I looked around again but there was noone.

I stood up and another voices were in my heard. There was so much of them. I slid my fingers trough my hair and I pulled at them, trying to chase them out trough pain.

They were louder.

And louder.

I started to run back into the dorm and half way I fell on my knees because of pain that shot trough my body. I gritted my teeth and started to run again.

I fell into my run and I got into my bed and covered myself with the sheet. I was covering my ears with my hands and I was humming a tune.

---------
I opened my eyes and peeked from under the cover. I must have fall asleep because it was alredy a nighttime.

I sat up and looked around. Napoleon's bed was empty. He didn't return.

I got up from the bed, walked to the window and leaned out. I took a deep breath of a fresh air and I saw something with a corner of my eyy.

I ran back under the covers and I was praying that it didn't see me.

Heavy footsteps could be hard from the outside. I stopped breathing and I heard my own heartbeat.

It stopped.

I had a feeling that few minutes flew by but it could be a few seconds.

A shadow overwhelmed me and it took me.

Shit.

I tried to squirm free but it was no use  with the covers. I was entangled it them. A pain shot trough me and I fainted.

--------
I woke up with a terrible headache. I groaned and placed my hand on my forehead and with my second I was trying to reach for my nightstand but I felt only straws.

Wait a minute.

I shot into a sitting position ignoring the banging in my head and I started to look around.

It looked like a nest, that was from a metal. Under me are straws and leaves that should work like a bedding. There were-you could say- 'shelves' with different kinds of toys and plushies. I looked closely and noticed that they were meant especially for girls. I looked above me and saw multicolored lights.

"It looks like they were waiting for me." I got up, walked up to the entrance and looked down over the edge. My eyes widened, my head was dizzy and I stumbled back.

I gasped for air. I looked out and froze on the spot.

There, not that far away from me, Megatron was sleeping peacefuly. He looked different but I still recognized him.

------------
Pain woke Optimus from a recharge. Better said a pain of his park.

Optimus groaned and sat up. He rubbed his chest with his servo but the pain remained.

It was calling. Calling after a sparkling  and a carrier.

"How? I don't have any children." Optimus got up, took a few steps and fell down on his knees. "I need to.... get back..... to Earth."