Waiting

This is the same chapter as chapter 9, but it's in Sebastian's POV. I just wanted to give you, the audience, the chance to see how both characters reacted to the events that occurred. I would've changed the POV in chapter 9 but there were still things I wanted to add to Ciel's part of the story. Enjoy!:)

Sebastian's POV
My young master has asked me to arrive as if I am an actual guest, in my opinion it is quite odd for my master to ask me to do something like that. However, it confuses me that none of the other servants seem to be headed towards the dining hall. I am waiting right outside the dining hall door, I have already dusted everything in the mansion and the last activity I have to do is go to dinner until I do the nightly chores.

That night

It is now time for dinner, I walk into the dining hall. There seems to be a lack of people here, I thought my young master said ALL the servants would be here.

  "My lord, what a lovely dinner you have prepared."
  "Yes, it almost compares to what you make me." Ciel blushed.

I couldn't help but to think about the compliment, I unconsciously hesitated to sit down. I know my master is watching me, which I think is why I'm acting strange.

  " Sebastian, are you alright?" Ciel looks concerned.
  "Why of course, my lord."

I snap back into reality.

  "My lord, pardon my asking. Is there a reason you only have one of the servants here, and why it is me?"
  "Uh, well.....I n-needed to talk to just you." Ciel look deep into my eyes.
  "My young master, I apologise for any mistakes I have made."
  "No, it's nothing about your performance here in the estate. Something has come to my attention that I must tell you, however it is personal." Ciel looked down and started playing with his ring.
  "My lord, it is my job to take care of you. Whatever you need, I am here to give it to you."
  "You don't understand, it-its about you..." Ciel breathed out, very slowly.
  "My lord, I am here to listen."
  "I-think that, well I don't think-Sebastian, I l-love you..." Ciel has never looked more flustered in his life.
  "My lord-I can't-I don't unders-"

My heart pounded out of my chest, I could feel it spread throughout my entire body. How do I respond, my head is pounding to the rhythm of my heart. All this time, he really did feel the same, I can't breathe.

  "I have never been more serious about anything in my entire life, and I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this." Ciel closed his eyes and covered his face with the palms of his hands.
"I have to go.." Ciel pushed me out of his way and ran out of the dining hall.

I tried grabbing him but he had started running before I could get a good grip of his arm, what do I do? I can't ignore what just happened, I wish he stayed. He would be in my arms right now, I want him back. I return his feelings and he doesn't know. I will tell him, I must. My young master, I love you too.