The Afternoon

Hello!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I didn't realize how many people actually liked this story, I was actually about to delete it.....BUT I've changed my mind and have decided to create more chapters and at least create an actual ending! Thank you for your comments, they have made me realize how many people enjoy the series. <3

Ciel's POV
After what happened with me and Sebastian, he quickly moved on and dressed me. It was as if nothing happened. However, I do not have the time to waste all my attention on this insignificant matter. I have a meeting this evening with the Queen's captain of the royal guard.

Lunch time

  "My lord, I have your meal prepared so why don't you take a seat," Sebastian pulled a dining chair out "I would hate for your meal to get cold"

"Alright." I sat down impatiently.

"The Majesty's Royal Officer will be here in a matter of time, so if you'll excuse me I must go prepare." He bowed.

"You may leave." I swallowed.

  I am well aware that Sebastian does not need this amount of time to actually prepare dinner, he has to make sure my other servants do not mess it up. As they are quite incompetent.

"Ugh.." I sigh louder than meaning to.

"This is quite boring." I look around the room. 

For a moment I can't help but come to the realization of how dull my life is. Though I quickly lose my thought process as I hear a extremely loud commotion downstairs. I decide to walk to the dining hall door and listen to the racket.

"SEBASTIAN!!! I'M SO SORRY!" Mey-Rin practically cries.

I am unable to hear Sebastian, for whatever reason he is always able to keep a level head and rarely raise his voice. I make my way towards the sound of endless apologies, which then brings me to the main hall. I can see I pile of what used to be paten and dish ware.

"Young Master it appears you will be dining a bit differently tonight." Sebastian turns to me.

"I can see that for myself, bloody-...ugh don't let this happen again. That set was a gift from the queen." I stare Mey-Rin down.

"My lord please forgive me!! I was only trying to help, but Finny carried his gardening equipment out this way and spilled water just about everywhere!" She exclaimed on her knees.

"Don't do it again." I walk away.

I make my way to my study and prepare for our guest. The queen's royal officer. Tch, when has she ever needed him? I have done the most work without her 'royal officer' for whatever the queen has needed. Who is this person anyway? Why do they need to speak to me now?