Chapter 13: Wedded Lovers

The next morning you woke up with Sara, your soon to be wife, snuggling next to you contently. The party yesterday was good but you were enjoying this morning a lot more. You got up without interrupting Sara and you headed downstairs to see a humongous mess from last night. You quickly cleaned it before Sara came down and said “How are you this morning my love?” You look at her dazzling beauty and say “Much better now.” and you kiss each other. After some time you and Sara decided to hold your wedding next week. You would focus on getting guests and people of honor. You knew just who to head for. After breakfast you said to Sara “Okay. I’ve got some people in mind for the wedding.” She said “Well go get them (S/N).” You smiled, kissed her and said “I’ll be back as soon as I can.” then teleport out.

Being early morning you teleported to Quinten's house to tell him the news. You were also planning for him to be the man of honor. You knocked on his door and waited for a response. After 10 minutes or so the door opened and revealed Quinten in a suit and tie already. He said “(F/N)? What are you doing here? Has something happened?” He then got worried and you said “Something’s happened and in a way you should be a bit worried. May I come in?” He then said “Yeah.” You could see he was visibly mortified but that changed when you showed him the ring. He covered his mouth with both his hands and started tearing up. He then said with his voice almost breaking “You’re gonna marry my baby girl?”. He then sat down in the nearest chair taking it all in. You then say “I am. And I was hoping that you’d be the man of honor.” He stared at you and said “Me? I would be honored.” He then started tearing up some more. You then said in a reassuring voice “Don’t worry Quinten. She’ll be fine. Trust me it’s okay.” You sit next to him and say “I love her so much. And I know you might be worried about this but don’t. We both love each other.” He then pulled you in for a hug. You went with it and said “Now the wedding is next week. I know you’ll be there.” After some time of talking you finish up by saying “Now I hate to leave but I need to find some more guests.” He then said “Go right ahead. And (F/N), I trust you’ll make my baby girl happy.” You nod your head and teleport out heading straight for S.T.A.R. Labs.

You got in via the Eobard room and there was no alarm. You then press your ear against the wall trying to hear the other side. You could hear Barry, Wally, Cisco and Joe on the other side talking about your party yesterday. You could faintly hear Joe said “I’m still in a bit of shock from the proposal that he did. Do you think (he’ll/she'll) be a good (father/mother)?” Then as if on cue you teleport out in the next room, walk out and say “Ask that in a few years Joe.” They all look at you shocked and Cisco says “How many secret entrances are there here?” You broke out laughing and say “I’d love to answer that question but not right now.” Barry looked at you and said “What’s up?” You then say in a bit of a giddy voice “You are invited to the wedding.” They all looked at each other and Wally said “Wow. Uh, when is it?” You were about to respond when Joe jokingly said “It better not be today.” You then say “It’s next week. It’s being held at Oliver’s old house.” They all looked at you and Barry asked “How did you convince the people living there to use it?” You then say “No one's living there. I was really shocked at that myself.”

After talking for a while you decided to head home to see who Sara got guest-wise but to your surprise she wasn’t there. You then thought to yourself ‘She’s probably in bed or looking for other guests. It is very tiring finding guests.’ You walked up to your room and she wasn’t there. You wondered where she was. Little did you know she was in Nanda Parbat, asking Nyssa to the wedding.

Sara’s POV (Earlier that morning)

Just as (F/N) left I knew someone perfect to come to the wedding, Nyssa. Of course one problem being is how I'm going to get to Nanda Parbat. After thinking for a while I knew the answer: Constantine. In a way if I did ask John to take me he might even find Fate at Nanda Parbat. Although that leads to the next problem: where the hell is John Constantine? Then I realized that I could ask Oliver about John AND the wedding. After I thought of that I headed straight to Oliver’s hideout. When I got there the only person there, Curtis.