Part 1

I don't not own Law and Order SVU and Blue Bloods. Or the pictures I got them form goggle. This is my first story hope you guys like it.

Olivia POV
My phone was ring again. I look at it to see if it was work. But it wasn't. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't sleep or eat because he keep calling and living things for me to find.

There it stop. I look at the time 5:45. I start to getting ready for work.  Elliot should be here at 7 to pick me up.

I sign to my self. I know why he has been picking me up for the last month. He knows something is up. But how, do you tell your partner that you thing your mother's rapist is trying to get in touch with you.

I sign again, I don't know what to do. I can only hope that the DNA test will come back with answers. I just don't want to think what my captain is going to think, when he find out that I used  the lab for my personal gain. But then again he is my daddy.

I hear my phone again I check to see if it's Elliot but no it's him again I just happy that he does change his phone number because if one of the victims that I help call me and it was him. I probably will lose it. He always uses that same number so I put it in my contacts as DO NOT ANSWER. I just wish my friends at computers crimes could find him. But no.

I hear a knock on the door. I see that it's Elliot and let him in. He is holding two coffees and a box.

"El what in the box?"

"It was out side your door here." He has me the box I take it and open trying at the same time not to let El see what is inside. One look and I know it's from him it's a bear an a card the said he wants to meet and that he loves me. I feel like I am going to throw up. I look up and I see that Elliot is talking to me.

"I'm fine" I say automatic. He look at me like he can see what I am think but let it go.

We get to the 1-6 and we have a normal day. Well as normal as you can have at SVU. It's almost 5 o'clock and we are just finishing some paper work. When we see the commissioner and couple of officers head to the Captain Office.

A couple of minutes later I hear my captain yell my name. Elliot looks at me and said "what did you do?" I shrug my shoulders because I don't want to tell him what I did. I walk to my captain office and I am hoping that I am not getting fired today.

I walk in, they are all looking at me. And I say "you need me captain." He looks at me and said what cold case did you send DNA testing to. Because if my memory is correct we do not have any right now."

I look at the man that has saved me my whole life the man that is my Daddy. Even though we do not share blood. The man that always took me in when my mom need help. How can I tell him that the man that rape my mom, is coming to get me. I can't say anything so I keep my mouth shut.

My captain/daddy looks at me and he knows me so well that he knows I am not going to say anything. So he takes a breath and said "we have found your father....

Cragen POV
I see my daughter fall hitting her head on the bookcase. There is blood on the floor I yell for someone to call a bus. The officer Jamie I think he's name is. Already putting pressure on the wound. To stop the bleeding. I feel like time is going so slow and fast at the same time. I just keep think God do not take my daughter way from me.