Part 2

Cragen POV
I am still at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come in and tell me. What is wrong with my little girl. When I see Elliot come in asking happen. I look at the commissioner Frank Reagan and say "this is Olivia partner Elliot Stabler." They shake hands. "The commissioner come to to see me today because your partner run a DNA text for a cold case that I did not authorize. Do you know anything about this Elliot." I waited for him to to answer but he didn't. "It turn out that Olivia found here family, but before I could tell her she passed out and hit the bookcase. This is her biological....."

Before I could finish the doctor came in.
"Olivia Benson Family?"
"I'm her father." I say and Frank give me a look I know he doesn't know my relationship with Olivia almost no know except IAB.

The doctors look at me and said "that Miss Benson has suffered a concussion. And the reason she pass out is because she has not eating enough food and she dehydrated. I would like to keep her for a day or two." I ask "can we see her" she look at me and said "yes only two people at a time."

......
I am sitting in a chair by Olivia bed. Frank is sitting on another chair but a little way form the bed. We have not said a word to each other since coming in the room. The only sound we hear is the breathing of Olivia and her phone that keep ring. I was getting tried if the phone ring so I pick it up and that's when I see it.

It stops ringing that that's when I see that she has 189 missing call from some she put as do not answer

It stops ringing that that's when I see that she has 189 missing call from some she put as do not answer. I am starting to get worry.