Part 4

Olivia POV
I open my eyes and see my daddy and the Commission. They see me awake. My daddy turns to me and said Olivia thank God that you are awake. Now I know you are scared but you need to listen to me okay. I know you have always wanted to catch the man the rape your mother, but you can't go and send your DNA to get a test in New York Police labs you could get fired.

No, it not that he has been called me and leaving me to thing and said that he loves and want me back now that my mother is not around to keep me safe! I yell at my daddy.

My Daddy looks at me and said why didn't you tell me sooner. I could have helped!! He comes down and said well like I said in my office we founded your biological father. Frank Reagan. And before you start jumping to conclusions he is not the man that rape your Mother. It seems that Frank's wife was in labor at the same time that Serena was in labor. And it seems that both baby girls were named Olivia and one die. It looks like there was a mistake at the hospital. So when you did your DNA test it was flag because your biological brother DNA was there because of an undercover case.

I look at him I am dizzy and the next thing I know everything is dark.