Kenneth Greyson

So... my oh my has it been a journey. This book was the book that began my Wattpad journey. This book drew you all in and kept you reading and for that, I thank you all. So, as this is the last chapter of this Outsiders and Percabeth book, I am giving you a good old cliche chapter to end with. Thank you all again. 

Kennith above :) 

I pulled my fingers across my short hair and threw a wink at Stacey across the hall. You see, I was the Kenneth Grayson, son of the famous Hollywood actor Brad Greyson. And everyone loved me. Well, I thought, as I glanced down the wide hall. Not everyone

Annabeth Chase avoided me like the plague. It wasn't like I asked her out every day like the other guys, no, I ask her out every second day. I wasn't crazy! 

I sauntered towards the blonde beauty and smirked. "Hey Annabeth. I was just wondering if you could help with our homework? Tonight? At my house? We have chemistry." 

Grey eyes glanced up to meet mine. "Sorry, what? I didn't catch that, Kenneth. Say again?" Annabeth said, looking genuinely confused. 

I sighed. "We have chemistry, Annabeth." I flashed a smile but it quickly died when it became apparent that she still didn't understand. 

Annabeth shook her head and looked at her friends awkwardly. "Uh, Kenneth, we have history."

I chuckled and grabbed her hand, finally understanding. "I'm sure it may feel that way, Anna. We have had a connection for a very long time now but having history doesn't mean a relationship can't work out and-" 

Anna yanked her hand from my grip suddenly with a disgusted look clouding over her eyes. "Excuse me?" 

"Babe," I said and knelt to her level. "I understand that dating me is a huge responsibility but I will make it worth it." I winked and threw my arm around her shoulder. 

"Kenneth!" Annabeth exclaimed and drew her arm back sharply, the back of her palm hitting the back of my head sharply. I gasped in pain and held my throbbing head. "I have a boyfriend, you imbecile!" 

I scoffed and stood up. "Yeah right. Date me if you're so embarrassed of being single!" 

"I'm not!" Annabeth yelled, pushing her chair to the ground as she sprung to her feet. "We have history class with Mr Jovik, not chemistry and I do not want to date you! Ever!

With that, sweet, beautiful Annabeth collected her bag from the floor with a flourish and flounced from the classroom just as Mr Joivk walked inside. 

I sighed and sat down next to Stacey. I felt a hand cover mine. Stacey stared down at me. "You alright, Kenneth?" 

I smirked and tugged her closer. "I'm just fine, babe."