Chapter 21: Mr. Dobrik?

Liza's POV:

David has been acting weird lately. He left to go to his family again and after that he hasn't talked to me at all. I decided I should go visit him.

I am currently walking towards David's house with my my earbuds in listening to music it's about a 15 minute walk.

I get to the front of the gate. And a man is standing their with a black suit on. He looks at me.

"Name?" The man asks. Not even looking at me.

"Liza Koshy?" I say.

"Mr.Dobrik, doesn't want you here for safety reasons," he says in a deep voice.

What the hell? Why doesn't David's dad want me here? I didn't do anything to him.

I mean if 'hanging out' is a crime then yeah maybe.

"Why?" I ask. In a bitchy voice.

"I already told you it's for safety reasons ms. Koshy," he repeats again.

Well I mean do I look like someone who's gonna kill you?

"But I didn't do anything to him?" I say. He has an earpiece in and I know someone is saying something in the earpiece.

"Ms. Koshy, you have to leave this property right now," he says in a stern voice.

I nod and sigh heavily turn around and walk away frustrated. Was it because David lived with me for a week? Great now I'll only see him when I go to school.

I get home and Kate is standing in front of the door as if she's waiting for me.

"What do you want?" I say as I walk past her.

"You know that my mom hates you right now?" She says and a sly smirk apears on her face.

"And why's that?" I ask and turn around.

"Cause of you and David hanging out," she says.

"She seemed fine with it."

"Until Mr.Dobrik found out what David was doing with his free time," she says.

HAHAHAHAHAHA does he think we were having sex. What a weird thought to have.

"What do you mean 'free time'?" I ask. Making hand motions while saying free time.

"He doesn't like you Liza. David doesn't like anyone so stop hanging out with him," she says. And I laugh.

Well damn. I am sure David likes me.

Wait what?

"David and I aren't dating first of all. Second off all it's his free time not his dad's free time. And third of all how do you know this?" I say and raise my left eyebrow. (AN: funfact I can only raise one eyebrow.)

"He told me," she says. And My face scrunches up in confusion.

"What?" I yell.

What am I thinking David wouldn't talk to her.

"He told me. I think he's even coming over right now. So you better go away since you aren't even supposed to be here," she says. Like the brat she is.

I scoff and walk to the kitchen to drink some water. To comprehend all this information.

I just dont get it? How? I didn't do anything to him. It's whatever I guess.