Chapter 23: rich kid and notifications.

Liza's POV:

We are all sitting at the lunch table cracking jokes. And laughing but I am slowly spacing out from the little sleep I am getting.

"Liza? Liza! LIZA," someone yelled and I looked up at them.

"Huh what Gabbie?" I answered and took a sip from my water.

"Are you okay?" She asks. And I nod.

"I am fine Gabbie," I answer and notice that everybody is staring at me. And there's a uncomfortable silence around us.

"No you're not what happened?" She asks. And I sigh.

"Nothing happened Gabs I am fine," I say lying.

The truth is that I am not fine and everything is stressing me out. I got that double date with Gabbie and I also have that dance Saturday were my parents are going to be.

I get up as I hear the bell ringing. I quickly walk away and I feel David's eyes on me he knows that something is wrong with me I mean everyone knows.

I sit down in class and in this class I don't have any of my friends so I start listening and doodling on my papers. (AN: literally me all the time.)

As the class ends I get up and go to the bathroom. To touch up my make up. Not that I am wearing much I just have concealer and some mascara on.

As I walk out of the bathroom someone runs into me and I fall forward onto them in a very humiliating position. My eyes widen as I realize I am sitting on David's lap. I quickly get up and David groans and looks at me.

"Why were you running?" I laugh a little and he smiles.

"Uh well I forgot my homework in my locker. So I was running to get it," he answers.

"Wait we have homework?" I ask and he nods scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Uh yeah we do," he says.

"Shit I don't have it," I mentally face palm as I realize that I left it at home untouched.

"Uh well you could have mine?" David says nervously but before I could answer a very rich voice yells my name from behind me.

"Ms Koshy! Ms Koshy," he yells and I turn around to see some guy in a black suit and grey hair.

He stops in front of me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah. Here's your Science homework," he says handing me the papers.

What the hell?

"Uh Thankyou?" I say obviously confused as to why he gave me my homework.

"Your Nephew wanted me to give you this," he says and nods before turning around to walk away.

"Wait who was that?" David's first words are as I turn around.

"I honestly don't know," I say.

"I think it's one of My aunts workers?" I say not exactly sure.

"Well now you have your science homework," David says and I look trough it to see that every question is answered neatly and my name is written on top.

"I guess so?" The warning bell rings and me and David quickly walk to science and I hand my homework in.

I sit next to Corinna but she's to busy texting one of her guy friends so I sigh and take my phone out playing some games.

Ding!

Fuck

The teacher definitely heard that.