The next day

You woke up in the hospital bed, you can't remember anything. And that was it you couldn't remember names or who you are. You try to get up but you couldn't. You screamed for help. A nurse came running in. You guys talked. It was hard for you to understand what happened. she left and you fell asleep.

' I am y/n, age 18 born in (your town)'

You were asleep when you felt someone close to you. It sat down on the bed and touched your face. Your eyes flashed open. You saw a guy, but you didn't know who he was. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was cute. He smiled down at you. You just stared at him and he stared at you. after awhile it turned into a game.

" Hi, (y/n)!" He says

" Hi?"

He leans in and tried to kiss you.

"What are you doing?"

" (Y/N) I need to tell you something, I love you."

"Awww thanks but who are you?"

His eyes were big and he just ran out of the room. what did I do? Did I scare him or something? After that I called for a nurse. She brought me a wheel chair. The lower part of my body was disabled in the car crash that I don't remember. I wheeled out in to the big waiting room. I find 6 guys looking at me smiling. I wheeled over.

" Hi! I'm (y/n)"

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen." The boy with brown hair said

"What are talking about? you didn't do anything, did you?"

" It's kinda his fault." a boy said who was standing next to him

"What do you mean?"

" I'm your boyfriend, I love you. I sent you a text and you were driving and you crashed into another car, so I kinda put you in that wheelchair. but you probably don't remember." Jc said

You close your eyes and think! it hits you, all the moments you and Jc had the laughs the heart breaks everything.

You open your eyes and try to stand up and hug Jc.

" How could I forget about you?"