Surprise!

You wake up next to Jc. His hair messy just the way you like it. You smile and him and lean down and kiss him. I get your wheel chair and roll out of the room with the sleeping Jc so he gets his sleep. You don't want to be mean. You go over and knock on Connors door because you know he is awake.

"Ummm hey... Can you ugh help me?" You ask Connor

"Oh yeah sure no problem. I don't think Jc will care if I help you down stairs. "

" Yeah."

Connor picks you up and takes you down Stairs. Your in his arms, it wasn't the same you wished it was Jc but he needs his sleep. You get put back into the wheel chair.

"Thanks!"

"No problem..."

You go and start to make breakfast. you made Jc a nice breakfast. but it wasn't it easy a lot of the stuff were to high up. When you heard foot steps coming down stairs you put the food on the table and roll over to the tv. you have going to physical therapy.

" Hey! (y/n) how did you get down here?"

" Ummm I got help from Connor..."

" What! I could of helped you" he got mad

" I didn't want to be rude and wake you up. you've been so helpful I just...."

" Save it. you just want to get with all the guys." Jc is now yelling at you

"That's not it" by that time the whole house could hear your fight.

"Jc please let me explain."

"No! just GO AWAY!"

Your crying by this time. you roll out of the room, and roll outside. you don't know where your going but you just keep on going. after a whole of rolling you finally realize your lost. you look around. you don't know where you are. you see a park a few blocks down so you go over there. you just there and think. You stay there for along time. you don't know what to do.you try to call Jc but he didn't pick up. it was almost 4'o clock. You needed to get to physical. you tried to call Jc again and he didn't pick up. he is really mad. So you called Connor.

"Ummm... Connor I'm lost. Can you pick me up?"

" Yeah."

10 minutes later he drives up and you roll up to him. he helps you into the car very gently because he doesn't want to hurt you. once your in you break down. you start to cry. your mad.confessed and angry.

"(y/n) you ok?"

"Oh... umm. I'm fine"

"No, your not what's wrong?"

" Ummm. well I..." you didn't know what to say but Connor knew everything he heard it all. He didn't say a word he just hugged you. you felt safe. he drives me to physical.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"No it's ok"

He helped you out of the car and walked you in and left. you did you physical but this time it was different. You were going to the next stage. walking. you got out of your wheel chair on to a ramp thing with handle bars on both sides. you held on to them and moved your legs slowly. you were walking and it felt good. you were happy but then you realized Jc wasn't there. he wasn't there for you. for this happy moment. and that happiness turned to anger. You won't need the wheel chair anymore.

You wait for Connor to pick you up. and when he did he like always helped you. you sat in his car waiting for him to drive. you didn't talk the whole drive. that's when the moment when your anger turned to sadness. you loved Jc. you feel so alone in this relationship you don't know what we are. you loved him but you don't know if he loves you. when you get back to the house you just went inside and went to the coach. you didn't talk to anyone. you just sat there. your thoughts going everywhere. you didn't have your wheel chair so you just walked up stairs and walked right into Connors room. He was just editing a video. you walked over to him a fell apart you started to cry. it not your fault but you blame yourself.Connor hugs you telling that it's not your fault. but you don't believe him.

In that moment you realize the only person that has been there for you is Connor. was Jc right? am I just being a slut and trying to get with the guys? but in other words Am I have feelings for Connor? but yet I still love Jc....