Chapter 3 - The Skywalker Family

Luke wasn't paying much attention to the Jedi behind him as he looked at the bustling city-planet in front of him.

"Aren't you comming Master?" Anakin asked his master, which made Luke look back at the two. "Oh, no. I'm not brave enough for politics. I have to report to the council..." Obi-Wan's voice began to disappear as Luke began to gawk at the city once more. Anakin noticed Luke and nudged him on the arm. Luke, although, did not notice, still looking around as if he were lost. "All right. But you owe me one, and not for saving your skin for the tenth time," Anakin said snapping Luke back in to reality.

"Nineth time. That business on Cato Neomadia doesn't-- doesn't count," Obi-Wan said. That made Luke wonder what happened. With that statement, Obi-Wan got back on the transport. Anakin began to walk to the group of politicians, with Luke at his heels.

"Chancellor Palpatine. Are you alright?" a Jedi Luke didn't know asked the Chancellor. "Hey, Anakin. Who's he?" pointing to the man. "Jedi Master Mace Windu. I'm absolutely surprised you dont know him," Anakin said. "Yes. Thanks to your two Jedi Knights. They killed Count Dooku, but General Grevious escaped once again," Palpatine said. Luke rolled his eyes at the Chancellor.

I thought Siths were what the Jedi were after. But they can't see there's one right infront of them. Luke thought.

Luke then noticed the golden protocol droid. "3PO?" Luke asked. The droid turned around. "I'm sorry, but do I know you?" the droid asked. "No, I've just seen you before," Luke said. "Oh, well, I am quite popular," C-3PO said. Luke smiled at the golden droid.

"The fight will continue until Grevious is... spare parts," Anakin said. Luke ran to catch up with his father's long strides. "I will do everything I can to help the Senate," a man Luke recognized as Bail Organa said. Luke watched as his father's eyes traveled somewhere else.

Following his father's gaze Luke noticed a female figure hiding behind a pillar. Luke watched his father as he ran up to the figure, picking her up and swinging her around. Luke knew it wasn't a good idea, but he used the force to listen to their conversation. "I've missed you, Padmè," he heard his father say.

Padmè was my mother's name... so she must be my mother. Luke thought.

"It feels like we've been apart for a lifetime. It would have been if the Chancellor hadn't been kidnapped," his father continued. They kissed. "No Ani. Not here," Padmè said. "Yes, here. I'm tired of all this deception," Anakin said. "Anakin, don't say things like that," Luke heard her say. Padmè's eyes then trailed to Luke. "Anakin do you know that boy?" Padmè asked her husband. "Hm? Yeah his name's Luke Starkiller. He literally appeared on Dooku's ship. Like outta thin air," Anakin said.

Then he noticed, "You're trembling. What's wrong?" "Ani, something wonderful has happened," Padmè said, smiling. "Ani, I'm pregnant," she said. "That's-- that's wonderful," Anakin said, still trying to comprehend the answer.

Then Luke felt it, Leia... me. Luke thought, feeling his and sister's presence.

Padmè notice Luke was staring at them in shock. "Anakin, Luke is watching us," she told him.

The Skywalker family, is all Luke could think, us.