Chapter 2 - Grievous!

"You're on the Invisible Hand. Count Dooku's ship. Who, hehe, I kinda killed." Anakin said. "What?" Obi-Wan asked him "Yeah..." Anakin. Obi-Wan sighed, "It can't be fixed. Next time, Anakin, try, please, to control yourself," Obi-Wan said. Luke coughed signaling to the to he was still there. Anakin had completely forgot he was there. "Are you done yet?" asked the two. "Yes. Yes, we are," Obi-Wan said.

"I say patience," Anakin said, referring to their situation. Obi-Wan look surprised at those words.

Probably that he suggested patience. My father doesn't seem like the kind of Jedi to suggest such things. Well not very often. Not very often at all. Luke thought.

"Patience?" Obi-Wan asked, still surprised. "Yes. R2 will be along in a few momments, he'll release the ray sheilds," Anakin said. "Unless there are other droids following him," Luke said aloud. The other two Jedi looked at him. "Did I say that out loud?" Luke asked. "Yes you did," Obi-Wan said.

"We never caught a last name, Luke," Anakin said. "Oh. Um, Starkiller," Luke said. "What about you guys?" he asked. Anakin raised an eyebrow in question, but said," Anakin Skywalker," he said pointing to himself," and Obi-Wan Kenobi," pointing to Obi-Wan.

"So I look like a friend of yours?" Obi-Wan asked. "Yeah. A crazy old hermit who lived on Tattoine, my home planet," Luke said. Anakin chuckled at Obi-Wan's expression. Anakin then realized,"You're from Tattoine?!" "Yeah." Luke said. Anakin smiled at that. "So am I!" Anakin said, happy he found someone with his roots.

At that time R2 came through some doors on the right, squealing very loudly. "See? No Problem," Anakin said. Then multiple types of droids came in. "Do you have a plan B?" Obi-Wan asked. Luke snorted at that comment.

They were taken to the front of the ship. "The negotiator. General Kenobi. We've been waiting for you. That wasn't much of a rescue. And--" the man, who was now more machine than man, Luke observed hacked. "Anakin Skywalker," he finished. "I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little... older," he said. "General Grevious. You're shorter than I expected," Anakin said, taunting him.

That's General Grevious? He's alot uglier than I thought. Luke thought.

Grevious then turned to Luke. "I've never seen you before. Who are you?" Grevious asked. "Luke Starkiller," Luke said with as much courage as he could. "Jedi scum," Grevious said. "We have a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him," Obi-Wan said. "Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection," Grevious said.

"Not this time," Obi-Wan said. "And this time you won't escape."  As if on cue Obi-Wan and Anakin Force-grabbed their lightsabers. Luke followed them and grabbed one from Grevious' collection. The blade of it was blue and felt so natural in his grasp. Anakin and Obi-Wan automatically head for Grevious' body guards. Luke headed for the smaller droids, knowing that's what the other two would tell him to do.

Luke watched as the Chancellor was dragged away by some battle droids. Anakin stopped the droids from getting too far away with him. Luke saw his father and Obi-Wan corner Grevious. "You lose, General Kenobi," Grevious said as he threw the Magna guards staff at the glass of the view port. Luke, as if an instinct grabbed onto the console the other two Jedi had a hold of. He watched Grevious get sucked out, but he knew this wouldn't be the end. The air was soon returned to the hatch as the Chancellor pushed the button to close it.

"Guys, all the escaped pods have been launched," Luke said. "Grevious," Obi-Wan said. "Can you fly a cruiser like this?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin. "Do you mean can I fly what's left of this thing?" Anakin asked. "Well?" "I'd say the ability to fly this thing is irrelevant." Luke rolled his eyes at his father's statement.

"Open all hatches. Extend all flaps and drag fins," Anakin said. Luke did exactly that. "We lost something," Luke said. "Not to worry. We are still flying half a ship," Obi-Wan said.

"Eight plus sixty," Obi-Wan said. "We're in the atmosphere," Anakin said.

"Grab that. Keep us level," Luke said. Anakin looked at him. "I know my ships," Luke said. Anakin just smiled and nodded. Luke liked the reckless side of his father. "Landing strip strait ahead," Obi-Wan said. "We're coming in too hot," Anakin said.

"Um... guys, we just destroyed that tower," Luke said. "It'll be fine," Anakin said. "If you say so..." Luke mumbled as they slowed down. "Another happy landing," Obi-Wan said, moving his hair out of his face.