Chapter 3: What's She Doing?

After a long day of watching bullies get beat up by a garchomp and meeting Guffy, it was nice to get home. When I walked inside Beatrice's parents were sitting at the table. Then I remembered that they said they would be here. Beatrice must have gotten home to find that the door is locked. "Oh hello Brian." Mother said. "We should probably get home." Beatrice's father, Waldo said. After they left we had dinner, then I went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I started to think, that floette, the one with the blue flower... I saw her again on my way back home today. She creeps me out a bit... There's just something about her. I can't let it bug me. I need to get some sleep.

The next morning, I went outside and saw that floette again. She was carrying something. I couldn't tell what it was. This time, she looked at me. The look she gave me was creeping me out a little. Then she turned her head away and left. I wanted to follow her but I didn't want to do it alone. So I went to see Beatrice. When I got there I knocked on the door. A hypno answered the door. "Hi Mr. Waldo." I said. "Hello Brian, Beatrice will be out in a minute." The hypno said. After a moment Beatrice walked outside. "Hey Brian." Beatrice said as she walked out the door. "Do you want to come with me to see something?" I asked. "See what?" She asked. "I've been seeing this suspicious floette lately. Wanna check it out?" I asked. "Ok." She said.

So we went to find this floette. We went deep into the woods searching. Eventually we found an old shack away from any other houses. We saw the floette leave the house. Then we went inside. There were weird devices and things all over the place and there were plans drawn out. We looked at the plans and read the notes written on them. It said the word shoot a lot. It seemed like some sort of weapon. "Hey Brian look. It's a shiny stone." Beatrice said. "Why doesn't she just use it to evolve?" I wondered. Then we herd the door. I quickly teleported us both out of there. "Do you think that really was a weapon?" Beatrice asked. "Maybe." I replied. It was getting pretty dark, so we went home.

The next morning, mother and father were sitting at the table. "Antonio, where's Brian?" Mother asked. "He's outside Laurianne." Father replied. "Why is he out there so early?" Mother asked. "Looks like he's training with the training thing we made." Father said, "I'm gonna go help him." "How will you do that?" Mother asked. "I'm going to teach him a new move Laurianne." Father replied as he floated out the door. "How's it going champ?" Father asked me. "I'm training." I said. "How would you like to learn a new move?" Father asked. "What type of move?" I asked. "Electric." He said with electricity around his fist. "I don't think thunder punch will be useful for me." I said. "I know. I was going to try to teach you thunder bolt or something." He said. "Ok, let's do it." I said. And so we began.

(Meanwhile...)

Beatrice was walking in the woods. Suddenly, a gible jumped out. It was Guffy. "Hi Guffy." Beatrice said with a smile. "Guffy don't just run up to people." A garchomp stepped out. This garchomp wasn't Guffy's father. This garchomp was smaller and is female. "I'm sorry about him little gothorita, he doesn't usually do this." The garchomp said. "It's Beatrice mama." Guffy said. "Oh this is Beatrice? It's nice to meet you. I'm Guffy's mother, Ariana." The garchomp said, "Guffy was telling me that he made some new friends." Ariana smiled.

Beatrice started to walk with Guffy and Ariana. They talked for a bit. Then a jet flew over the forest. "What was that!?" Beatrice shouted. "That was a flying machine that humans made." Ariana said. "Brian told me that humans catch us. Is that true?" Beatrice asked. "Yes, humans are dangerous creatures. They catch us in catch -balls and use us to fight their battles, whether we want to or not." Ariana explained. "But couldn't we fight back?" Beatrice asked. "If a human hits you with a catch-ball, you can brake out before you get stuck in the ball. My husband Bruce says that he's been in that situation many times." Ariana explained, "Have your parents ever faced humans before?" "I don't think so." Beatrice said. "Well I guess they haven't been outside of the forest before." Ariana said. "Humans are scary." Guffy said. "Well you don't have to worry about humans." Ariana said.

(Back to Brian)

Father had been teaching me about electric moves all day and I'm starting to really understand it. I focused my energy and release, simple. "Now charge your power and fire some lightning at your old man!" Father shouted. I really focused my power and fired. But it was just a bunch of colourful leaves. "Brian, that was magical leaf." Mother said as she stood up. "You still need more practice with electricity, but you learned a new move today. So that's not a failure." Father added. "You should get some sleep Brian, you look exhausted." Mother said. I was pretty tired, so I went to bed.

That night I couldn't sleep. Who was that floette? And what was she doing? Should I tell my parents? Or anyone? Beatrice saw the plans too. Could it be a weapon? Will Beatrice tell anyone? I don't know, maybe it's nothing. Or maybe... No, I can't think like that. I just gotta tell myself that everything will be fine.

(At Beatrice's House)

Beatrice was lying in bed thinking about that floette too. But also about humans. Today she heard from Ariana that humans are dangerous. Catching us and forcing us to fight for them doesn't seem right. But we're all safe in the forest.

Chapter 3! I hope you all are enjoying the story.