The Preliminary rounds Part 8

Taking a look at his own hand, hovering above the panting red-haired Suna-nin, he was wondering how to play this one out. Already he could feel the doubts coming from the other two Sand Ninjas behind him. There was still no movement towards him coming from Gaara.

"Look... I'm here to help you, not to fight you." Naruto uttered slowly.

Gaara murderously looked up from his hurting position and was transforming his right arm at the same time.

Naruto snarled and jumped backwards. "So it's going to be like that." He muttered and performed a few seals. "Fuuton, Hitofuki Togi!" From his mouth, Naruto released a Wind-natured Blast that seemed to focus in one point on Gaara's body, specifically, Gaara's right arm. When it hit him, his right arm was completely ripped off.

"I can keep doing this and you can keep growing it back using your sand, but..." Naruto started to get a bit agitated. "I don't have all day."

With that statement and the killer intent that came with it, Temari and Kankurou both realized Naruto was definitely the stronger of the two and jumped in between the two Jinchuuriki. "S-Stop this, Naruto!" Temari yelled out.

The blonde Leaf-nin considered Temari with a sad smile. "I promised I would help your brother, Temari-san."

"You're not helping him by killing him!"

'This isn't good... Gaara's hurt bad. I've never seen anyone do this to him!' Kankurou shot a hard stare at the Konoha Shinobi before him. 'Who the hell is this guy?! Not even Baki stands a chance against him!'

"Where is his seal?" Naruto asked calmly, still staring at the other Bijuu container.

"O-On his stomach." Temari hesitantly answered.

"I need to perform a Jutsu on his seal. For that, I need him to be calm." His gaze moved from Gaara to Temari and Kankurou. "Can you two get him to stay calm... in any other way that I'm doing?"

"What kind of Jutsu?" Kankurou asked, suspicious of this fellow.

"I've done some research, but it seems that once a Bijuu is sealed, it's really complicated, but mostly dangerous, to...tinker... with the containment seal." The young Uzumaki started. "I've never heard of a containment seal as incomplete as the one on Gaara, making him unable to sleep, but... I know of a solution, definitely."

"..." Kankurou was thinking. "You haven't answered the question!"

Naruto grinned at the puppeteer. "I plan on using the Gogyou Fuuin. It completely separates the Bijuu's Chakra from the Jinchuuriki's Chakra. It's actually easy and I wonder, since you obviously have Fuuinjutsu users in your Village, why it hasn't been used on Gaara."

"..." Both Suna-nins kept quiet, for obvious reasons.

"With the Gogyou Fuuin, Gaara can easily sleep, since the..." Naruto was thinking about which demon was in Gaara. "Shukaku, won't be able to do anything with the Gogyou Fuuin on Gaara's seal."

"... You are... sure?"

Temari and Kankurou, surprised, turned around to see Gaara still panting. But he had stopped transforming. "You can stop her... you can stop her whispers?"

It hurt him, to hear the pain in Gaara's voice. "I promise, Sabaku no Gaara. I can stop all of it."

Sasuke and Sakura were walking after a fellow Leaf-nin. A few hours ago, Naruto's Shadow Clone had dispelled itself to let the real Naruto know one Yakushi Kabuto was travelling with his team. They, in the meantime, were having some small talk.

"So, after those Sound Shinobi had ended the fight, they just gave you a scroll and left?" Kabuto asked, interested in the story. "Odd, they must have been impressed by your fighting abilities."