pool playdate

*Louis's POV*

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead." Harry said. I yawned and turned over. It was too early for all of this. "Aw, come here." His arms snake around me and he lifts me out of my crib.

"Dont you know a man needs his sleep?" I groan. Harry chuckles and places me on the changing table.

"Good thing you're my baby." Harry says unzipping my onesie and pulling off my wet diaper. I hate to admit it, but I could tell my bladder was weakening from this. I didnt even think about using a toilet. I never even had a chance. Harry powders me and tapes a new diaper before zipping my onesie back up. "We have a big day today."

"Oh goodie." I say sarcastically. Harry ignores that and picks me up.

"We're going to be having a playdate today!" He says excitedly as he walks me downstairs. Hell fucking no. I dont want anyone to see me like this. Nor do I want to be around other psychopaths who expect me to act like a baby.

"Good luck." I mutter, but Harry doesnt hear me. He sits me in my high chair and brings me a bowl of cereal. As much as I despise it, I let Harry feed me. As soon as I'm done Harry outs the dish in the sink and brings me back upstairs to clean up. He brushes my teeth, which was my least favorite thing. After Harry brings me into my room on my changing table and strips me of my onesie.

"Arms up." Harry says and I comply. He pulls on a baby blue shirt with donald duck on it and then some swimming trunks.

"I dont swim." I glare.

"Its okay baby we have floats and Daddy will be right there for you." He reassures. I fake gag as he lifts me up. As if on cue I hear the dorbell ring downstairs.

"No." I whimper. Harry rubs my back as we head downstairs. He stopped at the door and gave me a serious look. "Louis, the little boy, Niall, is very sweet. I want you to be on your best behavior, okay? It would not be nice to upset him." Niall? That boy I met in the forest?

"Whatever." I say in response. Harry doesnt seem happy with it, but he opens the door and we're greeted by three men. Liam, Niall, and the other I assumed was Zayn.

"Hawwy!" Niall beamed squirming in Zayn's arms.

"Hey buddy!" Harry greeted. Everyone came in side and Niall was let on the ground first. He jumped about admiring my toys and my swing. "Louis, say hi to Liam and Zayn." Harry said bouncing me on his hip. I look at the two men blankly before turning my attention back to Niall. I didnt want to get in trouble, but I definitely did not want to get tangled up with more psychos.

"He's adorable." Zayn says.

"I'm sure Niall will love him." Liam says. Harry agrees and sets me down.

"Hi Loowee." Niall bounces over to me. He was dressed in his swim trunks and white shirt with navy blue stripes. On his head he had a little navy sailor hat. Besides his size he really did look like a little boy. How should I even treat him? I look to Harry confused and he gives me an ecouraging look.

"Hi.." I awkwardly wave.

"Pway wiff me!" He says and takes my hand. He even speaks like a baby! Is this how Harry wants me to be? Is this how I'll end up if I stay here? Niall leads me over to some toy cars and he picks up a police car. I pick up a regular black car and move it back and forth awkwardly. "Fweeze! This is the powice!"

"Uh.. Oh no.." I say and move my car away from him. Niall moves his car after me. There's no way I'm losing a game of chase to him. "You'll never catch me!" I say. I move my car to the wall and run alongside the wall with my car. Niall follows me.