sleepless

*Louis's POV*

"Louis, please come back." Harry said reaching an arm out for me with tears running down his cheeks. I wanted to run to him and hug him and stay in his arms, but my body had other plans. I run in the other direction and his heart broken sobs ring through my ear. "I loved you!" He shouts.

I shoot up in my bed, breathing heavily. Sweat dripped down the side of my face and I wiped it away. I shoved off the covers and stood up from the bed. It felt weird being back in my old apartment. I needed to distract myself quickly. I chose to stay here, why cant I get over him?

"Mate, why are you awake so early?" Stan asks sipping on a cup of coffee. He's right I shouldn't be awake. I dont have a job yet so I might as well sleep in.

"I can't sleep well." I shrug and walk into the kitchen. "Hungry?" I ask him.

"I got to leave in a few, just feed yourself." Stan says. I nod and pour myself a bowl of cereal and milk. It feels odd taking care of myself. For two months Harry tended to my every need. I didnt even thank him for that. "Louis? Hello? Earth to Louis?" Stan snaps at me. I shake my head and look up at him.

"What?" I snap a little.

"Your mum called. She asked if you would come to her house for the holidays." He says. It was already December... It's been a month...

"I dont want to." I say coldly. It sounds wrong, but I just want to be alone. I wonder if Harry is feeling the same thing right now or if he's looking for me. Maybe he doesnt even care anymore and he has another little already. No. No. Stop thinking about him. Stan leaves for work and I eat my cereal. I yawn. I only got an hour of proper sleep. Why is this so hard for me? I scratch the scruff that has began to grow on my face again. Harry would have kept my face shaved. I sigh. I dont feel like eating anymore. I dump the cereal out and put the bowl in the sink.

I head back into my bedroom and lay down, attempting to get a little more sleep. Did Niall miss me? He probably did. He was so cute and sweet. I flip over in my bed and I see Happy on the floor. I reach down and pick him up and hug him to my chest. Tears slip down my cheeks as I think about the days I spent with Harry. Why did I choose to leave?

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
A sad short chapter ;__;

Poor Looweee misses Harry. I would miss him too though. Siighh, sad times.

What did you guys think of this chapter?

I love you all!! See you soon Jellybeans!!
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆