Chapter One - The Beginning (fixed)

Hey everyone, just your favourite terrible writer here; i'm here with my new favourite ship!
___________________________________________________________________________

Hanzo had been working with Overwatch for a year and a half; his brother's idea for him to join, Hanzo attempted to avoid having to work for someone else, but soon he caved into the idea, now they often trained together, rebuilding their bond; the trust they had begun to rebuild. But while Genji and Hanzo were still rebuilding; Genji forces Hanzo to make other friends. People meant socialising; that meant been kind, their father was a rude angry man. He pushes that into Hanzo, always did, Hanzo protected Genji from most of the behaviour. Unfortunately, the behaviour caught onto Hanzo and he was becoming very much the same way.

Soon Hanzo did find someone to 'befriend', their name was Jesse McCree, the wannabe cowboy, Jesse had attempted to befriend the angry Japanese man by Genji's request, it didn't go completely to plan but hanzo called it 'friendship. Unfortunately, Hanzo's version of friendship involved arguing and training together, then |Jesse would get a 'little' touchy, never serious, Jesse would tackle hanzo and grip him tight like in a hug, normally teasing hanzo with a line like "Oh, come on darlin' are you even tryin?", Hanzo took it as Jesse's flirty nature and he did it with anyone. He never stopped him, because, well he secretly liked it.

Hanzo hated the way he craved for Jesse's touch on his body, without realising he had begun to return the touches and squeezes, bringing bright pink cheeks to Jesse's caramel skin. After debating he approached Genji and his omnic boyfriend/teacher. "Genji please leave us..." Genji did as commanded, only because the colour of his brothers face, it was glowing a soft pink. Hanzo sat with Zen, then when he was sure his brother would not hear his words, he began to speak, "I am madly in love with someone I don't know that well..." Zen nodded then stayed silent for a minute while Hanzo settled himself onto the floor crossed legs. "Who is this person you have fallen madly in love with?" Hanzo completely swallowed his pride, "It's Je....Jesse." Hanzo gulped and his eyes sunk to the ground, "We train together, and when he touches me, I feel myself blush."

Zenyatta sat watching how Hanzo talked about Jesse in such a likeable way, and how he smiled without even noticing, the gentle blush crept across his cheeks painting him a soft crimson. Hanzo's choices in clothing had changed since he first arrived, Hanzo had been wearing more and more traditional Japanese clothes. Genji had even mentioned his brothers change in taste the longer he was around other people. It even got him more friends, Tracer took a massive interest in Hanzo's cooking, always asking him to teach her traditional meals. But from all the attention he got, he only blushes when talking about Jesse and their training together.