Chapter Two - Talking is the best cure

Zenyatta and Hanzo talked for around two hours, then sat together in silence, contemplating a lot of things, many of which were about what Hanzo had brought up. At around the three-hour mark, Hanzo finally reopened his eyes; his whole body refreshed. As he got to his feet Zenyatta turned to him again; "try to talk to them; it should help you..." As Hanzo walked out, the last thing Zen said to him began to play on his mind, should he talk to Jesse about the feelings that had begun to develop towards him. It makes their friendship very awkward yes, it was easier to clear the air between them

Genji had been sat waiting in the canteen area, he has got them their normal sandwich and tea. Hanzo came in late after returning to their apartment; not aware of the time, his mind was churning over ideas. Finally coming into the canteen, his hair was ruffled by the wind, the silver streaks growing more in number every day, normally he gripped his bow when he'd enter a room, but he had left that in the room. Hurrying over to Genji, "My apologies brother..." Hanzo's eyes caught contact with Jesse, he was sat on, the table behind Genji, but why did the fact Jesse was flirting with Jack Morrison make a knot of jealousy snap into his throat.

Attempting to distract himself he began to eat the food his brother had got him, but as he ate he could feel his brothers questioning eyes, "What is wrong my brother?" Hanzo finally asked not been able to deal with the tension; Genji relaxed in his seat taking a good minute to examine his older sibling. "One of three points..." sitting up straight Genji learnt forward, there was very little space between them now, genji would see if hanzo gave a sign. "All my life I've never known you be late." The colour Hanzo was becoming gave enough information away, "Two, you never go anywhere without your bow..." Sweat running down Hanzo's neck, oh god he knows, he can tell, Genji knows somehow. "Three, you haven't stopped looking at Jesse since you entered the canteen.." Hanzo wanted nothing more than the earth to open beneath him and swallow him whole, he kept like his brother was about to rip every detail of his new found emotion apart.