Chapter Three - It's only love

Hanzo was hugging a pillow while Genji paced his bedroom; "Hanzo calm down, it is only love, stop freaking out." Hanzo watched him, sighing gently and rubbing his head. "Genji, Jesse and me. We'd never work, it's too strange, he's so perfect, and I'm me..." Genji sat on Hanzo's bed. "Please let me set you two up, I want to see you happy..." Hanzo was sinking deeper and deeper into the cushions.

Genji had Hanzo up nice and early, training, and getting him sweaty. "Come on Hanzo, it's time for us to have breakfast...." dragging him along to the dinner table. McCree instantly started, Hanzo went training without him? Genji had taken his place? Genji knew how to get someone annoyed, McCree felt a little hurt that Hanzo had replaced him.

Sitting snug in his seat with Hanzo next to him he smiled. "Howdy partner..." a sudden flush of colour painted across Hanzo's cheeks. "Oh good morning McCree..." Hanzo got the full flirt this morning; Genji simply slipped away.

"Now sweet pea, What were you doing going training without me.....?" McCree did big cute eyes to draw Hanzo in. Stuttering madly; Hanzo began. "It was sibling bonding; I've not replaced you..." Jesse chuckled, "Now Hanzo,  I didn't say anything about been replaced, you said that all by yourself..." getting comfortable opposite him.