The devil himself

I got home and went strait to my room. I removed the bandage from my hand it was really red. "Fucked up kid..." The bad part was. Im a righty and he slid the C in my RIGHT hand. It was going to sting like shit. I started planning what I was going to do then I got a call. My phone played the song 'Staying Alive' for its ringtone.

"Staying alive.. So boring isnt it Carl? Ill end your suffering for you soon." I said that to myself with an evil smile on my face. I think I was actually the fucked up one at the moment. I answered my phone.

"Hello this is the murderer your the victim how may I help you?"

"What... It's Loki! I thought you said we were gonna meet up by the park after school yeah? The whole gang of us."

"Shit! I forgot. Sorry ill be there in a few." I ran downstairs and ran outside headed towards the park. I didn't wear my Westwood today. It was too warm. I wore a red plaid shirt and jeans. I saw everyone waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late..." I murmured.

"It's fine. Lets get started though. Sherlock you said u had something in mind." John looked over at Sherlock.

"Ah yes... Uh. What was it again? Sorry I lost my train. Of thought for a second. Hm... Oh whatever. Doctor you said you had an idea?"

"Yes! How about... We make a fortress that's.. ready?" We shook our heads.

"BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!" Thoughs filled my mind. I started drifting off and thought about where to get the poison from, how to get it, what to do when I get it. And how to sneer the poison into Carl's drink without him noticing and how I was going to keep it well hidden and not obviouse I was the one who killed him.

Sherlock started at me. Like he could read my mind. "Jim." He said.

"Yep...?"

"Who." I felt my face get red and looked away.

"What?"

"Who..." He said that again. What did he mean?

"Uh.. More details please?"

"Who! Who are you thinking about! I know that face of yours. You make that face when you doze off. Either thinking about someone or thinking about.." He paused.

"Something." I started walking away.

"Where ya going Jim?" Loki called.

"I have lots of homework!" I called back. A lie obviously. I went to the drug store. I knew how to make my OWN poison. It was simple. I grabbed a few drugs, some lethal things you can't eat, and checked out. It was £26. I got home and got out the tiny experimental bottle I baught at the drug store.

I set it down and I got a bowl from the kitchen. I mixed in alot here and there. I knew what I was doing and I knew it would be lethal. I finished. It was an unnatural brownish color. I out some blue dye in it. It looked dark blue now. No one would even notice.

At that moment I put the poison in the bottle and out a small little bottle cap on it. It fit perfectly. And at that moment I felt like I was...

The Devil Himself.