Chapter 11-Your P.O.V

Two cyclopses.

How were you going to manage this? They charged at the same time, and you barely had enough time to roll out of the way. Before they could turn around, you jumped on one's back and stabbed it in the neck. As it crumbled to disgusting dust and you began to fall, the other one swatted you with its spiked club with enough force to knock you clear across the arena.

You could feel blood seeping from the wounds in your stomach. Your chest hurt like you had broken a rib or two, and you were completely winded. The cyclops came and picked you up, throwing you like a ragdoll against the wall. The crowd went wild. Your left leg cracked and pain shot up it.

"KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!" The monsters shouted deafeningly.

Your dagger was ten feet away. The cyclopes had a club.

You began to inch towards your knife. The cyclopes laughed and raised his weapon.

Then the doors exploded.

Shocked, the monster's attention was diverted. You managed to close a hand around your dagger and slash its leg. Howling in pain, it fell to the floor and you drove your dagger through its chest.

Everywhere hurt so bad.

Your head. Your chest. Your stomach. Your leg. Your heart.

Then the smoke cleared and a figure came into view.

"Leo?"