Chapter 16-Leo's P.O.V

Leo collapsed into his makeshift bed near the command center and drifted off to sleep.

In his dream, he was standing by the Parthenon. Nearby him were Frank, Piper, and (y/n). The earth pulled at his feet. Then Gaea appeared and (y/n) fell. He reached out his hand to her, but just as she touched it, she fell into the abyss, screaming as she disappeared from sight...

Leo bolted awake from the painful memory, but someone was still screaming.

Standing up, Leo made his way down the hall. Periodic screams echoed from (y/n)'s room. Nightmares.

Carefully, Leo edged open the door and peered inside. (Y/n) was curled up in her bed, eyes squeezed shut.

"No!" She yelled. "Please, please..." She thrashed violently and screamed.

Leo came up and sat on the end of her bed and began rubbing her shoulder.

"It's okay, (y/n), I'm here, I'm here..." He soothed. (Y/n) whimpered in her sleep and twitched again. Leo curled up beside her and tucked his arm around her. She squirmed closer to his chest. 

(Y/n) calmed down a little bit and just rested for a minute. Then her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi," Leo said awkwardly. "You were having nightmares. I came to check on you."

"Thanks." (Y/n) said softly, but she didn't move.

"Do you want to go on deck, maybe get some fresh air?" Leo suggested.

"Yeah." Agreed (Y/n). "Fresh air sounds nice."